Her Lost Identity [10] ~ Masterpiece of Me

----> for the banner at the side!

Hey guys! Here's chapter 10. Sorry for the wait, it's just I've not been feeling you guys on the last few chapters... I've not been getting many comments! D: I get the reads and votes, just not the comments. Please don't be a ghost reader. I'm begging you, COMMENT ON THE CHAPTER PLEASE!

No proof-reading done here.

Chapter 10

“You haven’t yet told me where you’re taking me,” I reminded Nathan as we swivelled around the corner in his dad’s car. He glanced over to me and threw me a smirk before his eyes lead back to the road. I couldn’t help myself but laugh; Nathan always used to do this to me, not tell me where we are going even though now, I had a feeling this time would be different. It wouldn’t just be a trip to the park or to the lake to feed ducks, even though I liked that sort of thing. I hope it’s nothing too special because I wasn’t exactly in the right attire for some sort of restaurant or whatever it may be. I had only changed to tell Nathan how mad I was with him.

Nathan pulled up on a side street and hopped out his car. Before I could even undo my seatbelt, he was already at my door to open it before me. How sweet. I glanced at him and smiled at his sweetness. Once I had undone my belt, I thought I’d play along so I held out my hand. As I did so, Nathan gripped on to my hand and pulled me out. I giggled a little before slamming the car door shut. Nathan pressed the button on the car key and the lights flashed, signalling that the car was in fact locked.

I looked around to see if I could identify where we were going but nothing looked familiar. All I knew was that Nathan parked the car against a wall with no other car in sight. Before I had the chance to ask again where he was taking me, he pulled my hand and led me through the empty car park. We stopped at a long white pole that was pushed up against a wall.

“What the-,” I began, but got interrupted by Nathan.

“Don’t worry, I’ll give you a boost,” he told me as he wrapped his arms around me to pick me up but I resisted.

“No way am I climbing that!” I whispered loudly as I began to walk back to the car but Nathan held on to my arm before I could go any further.

“It’s safe, I swear. I won’t let you get hurt, I promise,” he told me. My eyes dragged away from his and on to the ground. I really didn’t want to climb it. Just as I was about to tell him no, he very lightly pushed up my chin so he had my full attention. “I said I will protect you. Please would you come with me?”

Before I could even make a decision, Nathan’s lips pressed softly on to mine, he tucked my hair behind my ear and pulled away from our kiss. After that how could I possibly say no? A smile landed on my face as I nodded. Nathan picked me up allowing me to clutch on to the pole. My heart began to race as I remembered the time I fell from a tree as a little kid. Climbing had never been my thing. Not ever.

Luckily, I managed to get to the other side of the wall without dying. As I wiped my jeans, Nathan hopped down beside me. He swung his rucksack that I didn’t know he was carrying around his back before gripping on to my hand and grinning like an idiot. I chuckled at his amusement, I knew exactly what he was making out; I told you it would be safe. As grateful as I was that I was safe, I was still deep in thoughts about where we were going. It didn’t mind much, though, I would find out soon.

**

“This... Did you- What? You did- No way... This is-,” I was struggling for words. Before my eyes I could see the most incredible thing ever. I knew Nathan was in to art, but I didn’t know it was this extreme.