ENTRY 28

Hey guys! It's been a while right? hahaha, anyways, Leo is here. A lot has happened but I don't really feel like summarizing stuff so I'll go with the most recent events and I'll get ya'll to update on  my wacky writing schedule. 

Today is Father's Day. It's pretty bitter sweet, but that doesn't matter. I should be over my father's death and not as sensitive, I know, I know. but guess what? I'M NEVER GETTING OVER IT. Anyways, a friend was complaining about going to their dad's house and I'm like ???? at least you can see your dad. Yesterday, I went to the damn ocean and picked up a handful of my dad's ashes. HIS FUCKING ASHES. Ashes don't really feel like ashes tbh. (WARNING IF YOU'RE TRIGGERED BY DEATH OR EXTREME DETAILS OF ASH, DON'T READ THE NEXT SENTENCE. I'LL SAY WHEN IT'S DONE) Ashes feel like sand, and I dunno if its like this for everyone, but there were chunks which I assume is bones. It was kinda scary. (CONTINUE TO READ IF YOU SKIPPED) That was the last time I felt any physical form of my father. I understand you may have negative feelings for your father ( I actually do not), but at least love him. you never know when you'll lose someone you love. 

Anyways, that's all I wanna talk about on the note of my life. Now to writing:

I have some motivation!!!!!!!!! I'm excited and I'll prolly update soon. I don't want to waste any on here tho so until next time!! 

~ Leo ^.w.^