ENTRY 12

Hello everyone. Sorry about last time. I didn't hurt myself I promise (like anyone cares anyways). It was just a shitty night and emotional Hannah took over my body. I'm stressed as fuck but yeah.

Soooo, homestuck officially ended. I'm dead. I haven't seen the upd8 yet, but I'm scared to. I will once I get caught up which will take forever. And steven universe is still on hiatus (it better hurry up bc I'm drifting away) and so is Miraculous Ladybug (I'm reading Marichat to survive and the fucking feels man). Undertale is p cool, I doubt Toby will make a second game. I'm not complaining, the first one made me so happy <3

So I visited my psychiatrist today and I'm really happy because I can rant to someone. She decided to up my dose of antidepressants to 300 MG, which I'm so ready for. I told her about recent events and I discussed my anger problems. She said it's normal in the grieving process, and my anger is the agressive type.

So the person who left me behind apologized and I apologized too. I never realized how much of a shitty friend I am. I mean some people are worse of course. And I decided, like a good person, to not talk to the person who just broke my trust because my anger is explosive. I bottle all my anger towards them up and this is the last straw. But I rather confront them in a calm, mature way. Face to face. Not over the Internet or have another friend. This isn't anyone else's business, but I'm not saying the name of the person and it's my journal so eh. I'm not in a very great mood. But I have this giant project in GETA, and I would appreciate if instead of my partner sulking around from their mistake (I should be the upset one lol), they actually help me and push all that away.

I'm tired af and it's only nine. I'm gonna go and hopefully finish my Marichat fanfic (I hate typing with my old phone) and then sleep because I really need more of it.

Till next time I guess,

~slightly better Hannah