1D ( you two have a big family )

Louis: You sat on the living room watching tv with your kids. Louis was on a small tour and you were happy about that because One Direction was still on top of their fame after kids and all the years together. “Mommy when daddy comes in?”, your four-year-old son whined and looked at you with his big grey blue eyes. “I don’t know honey, we just have to wait.”, you said smiling and rocked your baby twins on your lap. “Mom they’re doing it again.”, your ten-year-old daughter said sassily and pointed to your other twins who were trying to sneak to a cookie jar. “Tommo and William.”, you said warningly and gazed them when you heard a yell, “Daddy’s on! DADDY’S ON!” The whole bunch ran in front of the tv. Everyone were quiet and you smiled. Normally you didn’t have a quiet moment, but now they wanted to see their dad more than anything. You looked smiling to a screen where your loving husband smiled to the cameras. In five minutes interviewer started to ask questions about One Directions families. “And Louis, you have a whole team back home, don’t you?”, interviewer asked and Louis smiled widely, “Yeah I have. I always knew I want a big family and then I met Y/N. Now there’s nine little Tomlinsons running around London.” The crowd cheered and Louis waved to the camera. “Are you trying to raise a football team or something?”, Interviewer asked and all the boys laughed. “Yeah, something like that.”, Louis said winking. “Do you have something to say to your kids? Who knows are they watching!”, the camera zoomed to Louis and suddenly you missed him badly. You were still rocking your baby twins and you pressed a kiss to both of their head. “Hi kids, it’s dad! Remember to be nice and do what mom says! I miss you a lot and I’ll be home soon!”, his voice echoed in the quiet room. Your oldest daughter pulled three of her crying little brothers to a hug. You smiled when Jay, your six-years-old daughter snugged next to you and pressed her head to your shoulder and looked at her siblings who were crying. “Mom I want daddy to come home.”, she whispered looking at you. “I know sweetie, me too.”, you said and kissed her forehead before telling to your nine loved ones to go to bed before calling to your loved one telling him that his wife and kids loved him very much.

Zayn: You sat in a rocking chair looking at your kids who had fall asleep to you and Zayns bed.  Seven heads, 14 legs and hands and millions of dreams. The night was silent before you heard a light sniff coming from your bed. “Sweetie…”, you said quietly when three-years-old son tiptoed next to your chair. You pulled him on to your lap and hugged him tightly. He pressed his face to your chest while he cried. He looked so much like Zayn that it was scary. “daddy.”, he said sniffling and big tears rolled out of his big brown eyes and stuck to his long eyelashes. “I know love.”, you said rocking him when an idea came to your mind, “What if we’d surprise dad tomorrow? We could go to watch his show.” Your three-years-old looked at you widely. He didn’t understand what you were saying. “That sounds great mom.”, you heard your six-years-old girls voice and looked to your bed where she looked at you smiling. You packed the whole evening. Zayn wasn’t far away, still in England but you still had to drive a while before getting to the show.  You woke your kids in the dawn and smiled to the excited shouts: everyone wanted to see their dad. You called to Paul and let him know that you were coming. “I’m so excited!”, your fourteen-years-old girl said smiling and helped his little brother to the car. “Mom, MOM!”, you heard when all your seven kids yelled at the same time trying to get your attention. “Okay kids, hear me out!”, you raised your voice, “Now I need a silence, please! We’re going to surprise daddy today! He’s at the concert and he doesn’t know that we’re coming. You all need to behave and listen to me. I need all seven to make daddy happy.”  Five long hours later you were standing in the crowd. Your kids were all wearing 'We love Zayn’-shirts. “Mom when does this start?”, your nine-years-old asked. “Mom is uncles there too?”, five-years-old asked. You tried to answer to all your kids excited question but the minute show started, they all stopped talking, even your youngest who was only two. Your kids waved and jumped and yelled before Louis noticed them and tapped Zayn to his shoulder while he was talking. “Zayn. I think you have support groups here tonight.”, he said and pointed to your screaming and jumping kids. “DAD!”, kids shouted. “KIDS!”, Zayn yelled surprised and ran to pick them all up to the stage. He looked at you and kissed your lips when the crowd cheered. “My beautiful wife is here tonight with my amazing kids.”, Zayn said to the mic, “What do you say kids, should we sing a little song together?” Boys picked your little ones to their arms before starting to sing Little things. Zayn picked you next to him, singing you quietly. “I love you and all our little things.”, he sang and looked at your kids who were having the best time of their lives.