# 4sex in the beach Louis Tomlinson

Your POV

"Are you ready yet?" I heard Louis yell at me. I giggled, and walked out of the bathroom. "Yes, babe, I am. Lets go!" He smiled, and kissed me on the nose.

Once we got to the beach, I squealed and jumped out of the car. Quickly, I ran to the sand and began to strip down to my swimming suit. We were on a beach where you could rent it out, and we rented it for a few hours. We didn't want anyone intruding.

"Whoa. Nice body, baby." Louis winked at me. I giggled and jumped in the water. "Come in!" I yelled at Louis. He smiled, and took off his shirt, running in to me. He picked me up, spinning me around, and kissed me, hard but passionate.

I moaned, pulling at his hair. He smiled, and took me up to our towels. Laying me down on them. "I want you, here." I moaned out, my eyes closed. He smiled, and slid his boxers off, also sliding my bottoms down. It's a good thing we are at the rented place. 

Suddenly, he shoved into me, making me gasp and moan. He smiled, and lout out his own moan as I bucked my hips to match his. We soon both came, and I pulled my bottoms up, Louis doing the same. "How 'bout we get home, and have a round two? In the bath." He winked, and I nodded, grabbing my stuff and rushing to the car.

When we walked in our house, I ran up stairs and started a bath, and stripping, getting in when it was warm. Louis soon came in, already naked. He stared at me, eventually getting in. I smiled, and straddled him. 

Soon enough, I was bouncing on his dick, making us both moan. Louis' hands flew to my breast, massaging them as I went faster on his dick. "Uhh! Baby! Faster!" Louis moaned, as I tangled my hands in his hair. I went faster, and we both soon came-again.

"That was amazing. I'm glad we didn't do foreplay." He winked. I smiled, and nodded. Trying to catch my breath I sat back and just laid my legs on Louis'. 

"I love you, baby girl." I smiled and blushed. "I love you too, boo."