One Direction ( tea )

Louis: You sat in the kitchen, mixing your tea with your spoon. It was late, almost three a clock in the morning but Louis was nowhere to be found. You lifted the cup to your lips, sipping the almost cold tea. It had been over an half an hour when you poured it in to your favorite tea cup, wishing that it would calm you down. Another sip of the cold liquid made you frown. You knew how much Louis loved Yorkshire tea, but you didn’t like it. You had always been an Earl Grey fan, until you met Louis. A tear rolled down your cheek, making your vision blurry. You didn’t know where he went, but you did know that he wasn’t coming back any time soon. You had messed up this time. Every time you fight you had held back your words, not wanting to hurt him, but now you had said it all. Taking your cellphone, you dialed his number only to hear his voicemail once again. Hi this is Louis Tomlinson, leave a message. BEEP. “Hi Louis it’s me,” you started, voice raspy of your cries, “I know I messed up, but please please come home. I just…I’m sorry. Please come home. I love you.” A sigh left your mouth when you buried your head to your hands, sniffling above the tea cup. “I never left,” a familiar voice said behind you, stepping out of the garden, small smile on his face, “I would never leave you.” A small smile came across your face when he walked next to you, sitting next to you.  Relieved tears ran down your cheeks, making Louis kiss them away with his pink, soft lips,”Don’t cry to your tea love, you’re only making it colder.”

Liam: “Liam,” you smiled, kicking a brown moving box out of your way. It was the second day in your new flat where you had moved in together. “Yes love?” he asked smiling to you before putting down his tea cup. You frowned, not saying anything, not wanting to hurt him. “Nothing,” you brushed it off, waving your hand, making him smirk before kissing your lips gently. You looked around to your flat. It was perfect to you two. It had it all and nothing would make it worse. Except… Liam had a habit you didn’t exactly love. He drank tea all the time, leaving wet tea bags to every counter. He never cleaned them off, leaving tea bags everywhere. You shook your head, cleaning them away time after time, but that night you couldn’t stand it. “LIAM!” you screamed after he took the tea bag out of his cup, leaving it to the counter. He turned around looking at you confused, brown eyes full of love. “Could you just clean your mess,” you sighed, pointing to the bag what was on the counter, leaving brown stain to the white material. “Oh sorry,” he said quickly, picking it up, a bit embarrassed. “I’m so sorry love, I didn’t even notice I was doing it again,” he apologized, looking at you with his puppy eyes,” I’m just so used to living alone where no one cared…” You smiled shaking your head, giving him a light kiss, “It’s alright love, I still love you very very much.”

Harry: “This is for you, my beautiful girl,” he cooed silently, giving you a warm white cup, full of your favorite tea. “Be careful, it’s hot,” he warned, sitting next to you in the bed, resting his large hand on your burning forehead. “Thanks,” you whispered barely out loud, leaving an awful croak to the air. “Don’t speak kitten, it only makes it worse,” he smiled gently, showing you his perfect dimples. You took a sip of the tea what burned your sore throat a bit, making your eyes water. Harry stared at you with a worried look before he climbed next to you, cuddling his head to your neck. “Haz,” you whimpered, not wanting him to be sick too. “Shush,” he ordered, looking at you pouting, “We are going to look Pretty Woman.” You nodded, letting him search Netflix before c licking it on. A warm feeling spread across your body making you smile even when you felt like total mess. He was lying next to you, keeping you company, taking care of you. He wasn’t the womanizer magazines saw. He was nothing like that. His fingers stroked your sensitive skin lightly, making patterns to the pale area. “Drink your tea kitten,” he ordered smiling, looking at you with his green eyes gently. You smiled tiredly, taking the cup on your hand, drinking it slowly. “Good girl,” Harry cooed, kissing your burning neck with his cool lips, “I love you.”

Zayn: You stared at him, eyes burning to his face when you two screamed each other once again. It felt like last few weeks you had been each other’s throats all the time. “I ASKED ONE SIMPLE THING ZAYN!” you screamed, lifting your hands to your hips, trying to control the stupid argument you had. You knew he was tired from work, but he was becoming even lazier and sloppier than ever. “IT’S A TEA Y/N, I’LL PICK YOU SOME TEA TOMORROW OKAY?” He screamed back, making you groan in frustration. He had simply forgotten the only thing he had to bring home from store. “IT’S NOT JUST THAT TEA!” you screamed back, slapping your hand against the wooden table, making him run his hand through his black hair. “WHAT? WHAT IS IT THEN?” He yelled, brown eyes full of anger, making you back off a bit. “YOU’RE NEVER HELPING ME! I’M NOT A SLAVE ZAYN! I HAVE A LIFE AND A WORK TOO BUT LATELY ALL MY FREE TIME IS CLEANING YOUR MESSES!” you closed your eyes, burying your head to your hands, trying to calm your breath. You knew it wasn’t his fault, but it just made you feel like he wasn’t there for you. “I’m sorry,” Zayn murmured so close to you, you almost jumped, “I’m an ass, I know I’m not helping you, but I will change. I promise.” You nodded, tears in your eyes, when he hugged you tightly, pressing his lips to yours. “I’m sorry I didn’t remember the tea,” he whispered, making you smile a bit. “It’s not that big deal honey, I over reacted. I’m sorry too.”

Niall: You sat on your bead, nose buried in a book. It was your favorite time of the day. It was almost night, but not yet so late that you would have to sleep. It was time to cuddle with Niall while he watched telly and read some great books. “Ya want anythin’?” Niall’s voice interrupted your intense reading. He looked at you with his piercing blue eyes, making you get lost in them for a while. “No thanks, I’m fine,” you smiled, catching the line you had been reading. After a while Niall placed a steaming tea cup to your night table. He didn’t say anything, just cuddled next to you, giving you a light kiss. “What’s that book all about?” he asked, looking over your shoulder, trying to read a line. “It’s about a guy who was bullied but he goes to new school and gets friends,” you answer, eyes still on the book, trying not to lost the line. “That sounds borin’” Niall smiled against your shoulder, making you chuckle. “Why so?” You asked, feeling his fingertips on your skin when he traced up and down your sides. “Because ya could have a romantic night tea with a cute Irish lad who loves ya a lot,” he sighed looking at you, sparkle in his eyes when he smiled. “Oh, is that so,” you teased, still looking at the book,” Do I know that Irish lad?” He laughed, taking your book away, tossing it aside before kissing your lips passionately. You smirked against his lips, stroking his hair back of his eyes, “Well we better drink that tea before it’s cold.”