1D ( he meets your baby for the very first time )

He meets your baby for the very first time.

Harry: Harry looked at your daughter and kissed her little forehead. Her light blue green eyes opened and she looked at her dad for the very first time. “Hi beautiful! It’s me, Harry, your dad! I’ve been waiting for you and you’re here. I can’t believe it!”, Harry whispered to her and she yawned showing her little pink tongue. “Welcome to this world little girl!”, He whispered voice cracking again and tears fell of his cheeks.”I’ll love you so much that it’s not even possible.”, he whispered and stared to her identical eyes knowing that he already did.

Louis: Little boys cries filled the room. Louis looked at him, eyes wide open and jaw dropping when nurse lifted a tiny pink baby to his arms. “Hi…”, Louis said quietly. He didn’t know what to say. He had waited so long and there he was finally here. “He’s here.”, Louis whispered quietly and ran his finger through babys little hair. “Hi baby! I’m your daddy!”, he said moved to a tiny baby boy who tried to open his eyes. “I have thought this moment a lot, but now I’m just speachless.”, he said and looked his son eyes sparkling, “but I just want to say that daddy loves you so much!”

Liam: His heart melted when you passed a tiny baby girl to his arms. Tears filling his eyes he started to rock her back and forth. “You look just like your mom! So beautiful..”, he whispered and pulled her closer so he could smell her baby scent. He pressed a kiss to her rose cheek and wiped a happy tear off his cheek. Baby opened her big brown eyes and looked around. “Hi baby Payne!”, Liam whispered crying, “You’re so perfect just like your mom! I’ll keep you safe!” Baby grinned trying to yawn. “Did you just smile? Did you smile to daddy? I love you so much!” After that day she was always a daddys girl.

Niall: He sat on a rocking chair and looked down to his little boys. He spoke so quietly that only his boys heard. “…and then I’ll teach you to play guitar and we will all watch football together. You both will be football players just like your daddy…”, he smiled to baby on his left who opened his bright blue eyes and looked around, first to his dad and then to his brother. “You know him, aye? Of course you do! You’re belly buddies!”, Niall whispered and kissed his little cheek. Baby on his right whimpered and his eyes fluttered open. Niall kissed him too and looked down his sons, amazed. “My baby boys are finally here!”, he whispered, “Daddy loves you two so much!”

Zayn: He hold her tight and stroked her little nose, then her little feet and fingers, he smiled when her little finger wrapped around his large one and squeezed tightly. “I love you.”, he said quietly and stroked her black hair covered forehead. Baby waved her hands around and whimpered quietly. Zayn pressed her closer and rocked her back and forth starting to hum quietly. "I won’t let this little things slip out of my mouth but if I do, it’s you…", he sang kissing her little head ,"They add up to." She whined and looked at her dad blinking her eyes. "I’m in love with you and all these little things." Baby looked him quietly, not missing a word.