One Direction ( 1D Merchandise )

Liam: “Hey babe,” he smiled, when his skype call popped to your screen. “Hi Love,” you answered smiling to your boyfriend who was all the way across the ocean, “What’s up?” He smiled shaking his shoulders when he started to tell you about his day; how fans had waited them outside screaming and singing, how Louis had drawn a moustache to Zayn while he was sleeping, and how dearly he missed you. “Seriously Y/N,” he said quietly, looking down on his fingers, “I hate not to see your face every day.” A small, sad smile escaped your lips, making you hold back your tears. “I miss you too, so much. Although I see my loved one’s face every day,” you said, a smile playing on your lips when you remembered what your friends had bought you after he left. “What do you mean?” he asked confused, wrinkling his eyebrows. You smiled again, trying to hold back giggles, “Liam, I want you to meet someone…Just wait here okay.” You left him for a minute, seeing how his confusion and worry take over. Did he really think that you would get a new boyfriend and tell Liam about it over skype? Or did he really think you’d get a new boyfriend? You weren’t crazy… You laughed to yourself when you dragged your full sized Liam cutout to the room. “Liam, I want you to meet your cutout,” you laughed, seeing how relief spread over his face, leaving him laughing to you and his own stupidness. “You’re crazy babe,” he said, shaking his head happily. “But you love me because of that?” you asked hopefully, looking at him, biting your lip. “But I love you so much because of that,” he added smiling.

Louis: You giggled quietly, trying to muffle the laughter what was building inside you. It was almost midnight but you couldn’t sleep after too many cups of coffee. Louis had already fallen asleep next to you, brown hair messy, crimson lips in a small frown when he snored quietly, legs tangled to yours. You touched the picture of a small Louis, running your finger over the book page, smiling to the small boy who would grow up and become the man next to you. You had found it earlier when Lou had been recording. It was obvious he didn’t want anyone to read it, but you had to. It was just too cute. Dare to Dream: Life as a One Direction, had been a big part of your teenage life, but you never expected you would read it in a bed with Louis Tomlinson. Another giggle left your mouth, shaking the bed a little, making Louis stir. “What are you doing babe?” he murmured against the pillow, eyes shutting close again. “Just reading, go back to sleep honey,” you answered smiling. He sighed, trying to snuggle closer, when he saw the book you were holding. “C’mon!” he said, rolling his eyes, “why in earth are you reading that?” He shifted the bed covers, trying to get the book, but you didn’t give it to him. “No, I want to read!” you whined, poking your tongue out, “It’s cute!” Louis groaned, rolling around to stuff his face against a pillow, “it’s embarrassing.” You sighed, shaking your head before putting the book down and cuddling to his side. “It’s not embarrassing, it’s you,” a small whisper left your lips when you kissed the crook of his neck. He frowned, stirring at you when childlike smile grew to his lips slowly, “really?” You nod, giving a light kiss to him, but he had already escaped your touch, grapping the book and running to the hallway, “You lost! I’ll hide this again!”

Harry: “Well, well, well,” Harry murmured softly, looking at you eyes sparkling, “What do we have here?” A blush spread to your face when you lifted your head to look at your boyfriend who was standing in the doorway. “What are you doing home this early?” you asked, neck burning with embarrassment. He chuckled, walking towards you before wrapping his long arms around you, stroking your lower back with his huge hands, “I came to see my sexy girlfriend.” You smiled shyly, looking down, suddenly very aware that you were only wearing your panties and One Direction fan-shirt. “haha,” you mocked, relaxing when you saw his eyes on your shirt, “Yes I have One Direction shirt, what’s the big deal?” He let out a muffled laugher, shaking his head and making his dark curls bounce. “It is a big deal when my beautiful girlfriend looks incredibly sexy on my shirt,” he smiled, eyes darkening. “It’s not yours, it only has your face on it,” you protested smiling, knowing now that he wouldn’t think you were crazy. “Exactly,” he murmured, planting a kiss behind your neck, making you moan quietly. “It has other boys too you know,” you teased, biting your lip, knowing how it turned him on. He growled, pressing you against the wall, only you to feel the bulge against his tight skinny jeans. “But you’re mine,” he hissed, pressing his lips to your skin, nibbling it a little, making you shiver. You sighed, knowing that you had only one option if you really wanted what you needed. “My favorite is Niall,” you whispered to his ear, blowing cool air to his neck, feeling his muscles tense. “Don’t tease me,” he growled, eyes dark and full of lust,”Don’t fucking tease me.” You raised your eyebrow stroking his neck with your pointing finger,“Show me why I should be your biggest fan Harry, show me why I should pick you over Niall.” And he did.

Zayn: “Y/N I’M HOME! BABY GIRL? WHERE ARE YOU?” he yelled, entering the house and kicking his shoes off. He frowned when he didn’t get an answer, knowing that you were at home. “BOO?” he yelled, entering the empty kitchen. He shook his head while walking around the house, trying to find you. He opened the bedroom door, eyes landing on small sleeping figure. Giggling quietly he took his pants off, leaving him on his underwear and t-shirt, when he snuggled against your warm body. “Y/N?” he whispered, kissing your cheek with a smile, “Baby, wake up.” You sighed on your sleep, turning your head away, revealing your hand, what was full of One Direction bracelets you found earlier. Zayn chuckled, running his hand over your jewelry, seeing his initials, name and face on them. “I love you silly girl,” he whispered to your hair, cooping you closer when he fell to peaceful sleep next to you. An hour later, you woke up, smiling to the sleeping boy next to you. Trying to escape his touch to go to bathroom, you untangled yourself off his touch. “No,” he mumbled, locking you to his arms, “Don’t go.” You groaned, stroking his hair with your hand, suddenly realizing you still had the bracelets around your wrist. “Shit,” you mouthed to yourself, trying to took them off before he would notice. A dark chuckle filled the room when his big hands stopped your little ones, placing them on top of yours, “I love them, don’t take them off.” You smiled embarrassed before lying back next to him, “You don’t think I’m freak?” You felt his smile on your skin, “Of course you are, but you are my freak.”

Niall: “Niall the food is ready!” you yelled to the living room, where he was playing his guitar. Hearing his running steps, you lifted the spaghetti Bolognese pot to the base next to it. It was steaming lightly, making the room fill with aromas. “Food!” Niall yelled happily, entering the room with a huge grin on his face. His cheeks were red after a warm day outside, and his fingertips were a bit red and sore after few hours of playing. You smiled, giving a plate to him, “You take first, love.” He grinned, putting the plate to the table, scooping you to his embrace. “I love ya,” he said sweetly, kissing your neck while he held you. “It’s just food Ni,” you smiled, kissing his jaw gently. “I know, but still, ” he chuckled, inhaling again with confusion in his eyes. “What?” you asked concerned, looking at him a bit panicked. “Ya smell..,” he started slowly. “Bad?” you ended a sad frown on your face. He laughed, shaking his head before kissing you gently. “Ya smell good,” he said between kisses, hugging you tightly, “Ya smell like Our Moment.” You smiled, looking to his blue eyes. “Well good,” you giggled, taking your plate to your hand, “Now to the food, it’s not my best but…” He interrupted you immediately;” You bought our perfume?” You nodded, looking at the pot with a small smirk. “Ya know I’d get it ya for free?” he asked, making you nod again. A chuckle left his mouth when he spun you around, lifting you to his arms, “Ya are such a weirdo princess, but I love ya so much. So so much.”