One Direction ( you kid has a crush on someone older )

Louis: “I’m gonna get married!” your tiny girl shouted, lifting her hands to the air excited. Her blue eyes were full of joy when she bounced up and down on her chair, not able to sit down still. “With who darling?” you smirked, trying to put a bib to her. “Daddy!” She screamed happily, hitting the table with her tiny hands. Louis chuckled on the doorway, making your girl’s eyes widen happily. “Daddy we’re getting married!” she screamed happily, reaching to her father who sat down next to her, eyes full of adoration. “We are?” Louis asked raising an eyebrow to you, making you smirk to your three years old. “Yes!” she screamed happily, blowing a kiss to her laughing daddy. “What about mommy?” Louis asked smirking, pulling you to his lap, kissing your neck gently, “we can’t just ditch mommy, can we?” Your girl looked down, confused. She was clearly thinking something important, making you and Louis smile. “But I love daddy more,” she pouted, her small lip shaking a bit. Your heart broke, making you look at Louis with pleading eyes. He stared at his daughter, when he scooped her up to his lap, so both of you could sit in there. “See, both of you fit in perfectly,” he cheered, making you laugh. “Daddy?” your three years old asked, thoughtful expression in her face. “Yes my lovely daughter?” Louis smirked, kissing her cheek. “I think I wanna marry Harry now,” she said eyes squinting, “So mommy won’t get jealous.” You laughed when she wiggled out of pouting Louis’ lap, rushing away with her tiny feet. “Well that was cute,” you smirked, kissing his stubble, “Poor Harry though…”

Liam: You smiled, placing a bowl of cereals in front of your small son. He was still stirring, half asleep, trying to wake up to the early morning. “Hi buddy,” Liam said voice hoarse, kissing his son’s forehead before leaning to kiss your lips, “hi love.” You smirked kissing his cheek when he sat next to you, hair as messy as his son’s. “Daddy?” your son’s tired voice asked when he looked at Liam almost incapable to keep his brown eyes open,” Can we play today? I’ll let you be superman this time.” Liam chuckled, messing his son’s hair with his big hand, making the five years old laugh. “After the photoshoot buddy, I promise,” Liam smiled, taking a bowl to his cereals before checking the clock, “Oh shoot, I gotta go soon…Eleanor will drop me and Louis off today.” A loud bang made you both jump, making you stare at your son whose eyes were big and excited. “El is coming?” he whispered, small redness on his cheeks. “Yeah,” Liam said confused, looking how his son started to stuff the cereal to his face almost so fast he choke. “I’m gonna go to play outside,” he yelled the minute last cereal disappeared his plate. You laughed when the front door shut after him, leaving Liam confused. “Oh, he has a crush on El,” you said smirking, making Liam’s eyes widen. “On El?” he asked eyebrows raising, making you giggle. “But he’s five darling, how does he even know what crush means…”

 Zayn: “Darling, c’mon it’s time to leave!” you yelled to your seven years old daughter almost annoyed. She had been on bathroom almost half an hour, making you extremely suspicious. “Honey, we need to go now, daddy’s show won’t wait,” you yelled, knocking the door. “I don’t want to go,” a small whimper came from the bathroom, making you bite your lip. Everything wasn’t alright. She was always so excited when you were going to see Zayn preform. “What’s wrong sweetheart, please open the door,” you begged, knocking the door again, trying to break in,”Please.” A small sniffle came from other side of the door, breaking your heart slowly. “You’ll be mad, mommy,” a silent whisper cried, making you lean your forehead against the wooden door. “I won’t baby, I promise,” you said worried, relieved when the door’s lock clicked loudly, letting you know that you could come in. You took a deep breath before getting inside the small bathroom. Your daughter was sitting on the seat, black hair on a ponytail, face covered to your make up. She had blue eye shadow, red lipstick, pink cheeks and a white powdered skin. “Oh baby,” you whispered, sitting next to her. Silent tears rolled down her messy cheeks, making your heart broke. “I was just tried to be pretty for him,” she whispered, long eyelashes full of tears. “For who?” you asked gently, pulling her in to your lap, rocking her back and forth slowly. “For Josh. I want to be prettier than his girlfriend so he will see me too,” she whispered, making you sigh to her hair. “Look at me,” you said sternly, “You are the most beautiful girl in this entire world. You don’t need make up to impress anyone. Josh loves you just the way you are baby girl, and I promise you’ll get your own Josh some day and he’ll love you without any makeup on, okay?” She nodded, letting you wipe the makeup away. “Mom? Can we still go to watch daddy?” she asked, making you smile. “Of course we can love, Now get up and dry your tears. We have a concert to go.”

Niall: You lied next to Niall, head on his chest when he stared the TV, almost asleep. He was exhausted after a long day, but he always wanted to hear and tell about your and your son’s days. “And then Louis and Liam messed up the chords and we had to take it all over again,” he told, chuckling a bit, stroking his hands on your skin. You smiled, looking up to his blue, perfect eyes what were full of tiredness. “What ‘bout ya two,” he asked, reaching to kiss your forehead and nose, making you giggle under his touch. “Well,” you started, drawing circles to the skin what showed under the tank top, “Your son has a crush.” Niall’s head snapped away from the TV he was staring. His eyes were full of laughter when a chuckle left his mouth, “to who?” “Dora,” you smirked, making Niall laugh his throaty laugh. “The explorer?” he asked between his laughs when he clutched you better to his chest, burying his head to your hair. “Yes, he has been kissing every Dora picture and toy he has. I mean I know he’s only one and half years old, but I believe that’s his first real crush,” you giggled, thinking about your small boy who had wobbled around the house, screaming delighted every time he found another Dora toy or picture. “Well at least she has a cool job,” Niall teased, making you both giggle again. “And she can speak two languages,” you pointed out, making Niall snort between his laughter. “He’s a true Irish man, always pickin’ up the right ladies,” Niall smirked, making you toss a pillow to him, continuing to gossip about your son’s first crush.

Harry: “Are you ready sweetheart?” you smiled down to your girl who was staring at the door, beaming. “Yea!” she screamed happily, making both you and Harry giggle. “Let’s go then curly,” Harry smirked, stroking at his little girls curly hair what matched his own. Harry knocked to the door, making your daughter jump up and down between you two. “What do you think he’ll say?” She asked you with her tiny voice, almost whispering. “I don’t know love,” you answered, smiling to the girl who was so much like Harry. “He’ll be happy,” Harry whispered to your girl’s ear when the door opened, revealing red haired man. “Hi man,” Ed cheered, hugging Harry with one arm. “ED!” your girl screamed jumping to his godfather’s arms when he lifted her to his lap. “I love you Eddie,” she whispered to his ear, making Ed’s eyes tear when he rocked her back and forth. “I love you too little bird,” he answered using the nickname he called your baby girl. You saw a giant smile on your daughter’s face when she looked at you, green eyes widen. “Mommy she loves me too!” she screamed, making Harry and Ed chuckle. “I heard sweetie, I heard!” you laughed, looking how Ed pressed a kiss to her pale cheek. “Does this mean you’re my boyfriend?” she asked smiling ear to ear, making Harry lift his gaze shocked. “We’ll see. I don’t think your daddy would like that,” Ed joked, making you muffle your laughter to Harry’s shoulder. “Daddy?” your tiny girl pleaded, looking at your husband with her big beautiful eyes. “Honey you’re just a baby,” Harry started, but you nudged him playfully letting him know it’s just a joke, making him groan, “Yeah whatever… I can’t believe my little girl is so big already…”