One Direction ( ultrasound pictures )

Harry: You yawned, stretching yourself in your bed, trying to find comfortable position. It was hard because of your small pregnant belly, what barely covered under Harry’s Ramones shirt. You smiled, running your hand over your belly, feeling the perfect shape. You had been in the doctor earlier that morning with Harry, seeing your baby for the very first time. Reaching the ultrasound picture off your night table, you smiled to the small spot, what was your baby. It was so small, so innocent, so beautiful…Baby Styles was going to be perfect. Your phone’s alarm clock announced that your nap was over. Stopping the beeping sound, you opened the twitter, seeing thousands of tweets, telling how cute your baby was. “What?” you whispered, opening the tag. ‘@Harry_Styles: Look at my and @y/t/n’s little baby Styles! Quite a looker! Instagram.com/…’You sighed, rolling your eyes when you got up, stretching you aching back. “Harry?” you yelled, making the mop of curls appear to the doorway, green eyes sparkling, “Kitten?” You chuckled, hitting his chest playfully making him wince, ”That’s for putting our baby to Instagram!” He laughed, giving you a hug, rubbing your lower back with his hands, making you sigh in relief. “I’m proud of our little Styles,” he said grinning, giving a kiss to your forehead, “I can’t wait to meet our little baby.” You giggled, nodding when he placed his big hands on your belly, smiling so wide his dimples were showing. “Everyone’s waiting for you little one,” he cooed, placing his lips next to your bellybutton. “Harry I was thinking that we could frame the ultrasound picture,” you said quietly, seeing how his grin widened,” but just for us, not to the whole world” He kissed your cheek, nodding happily “That’s amazing idea kitten. I love it.”

Zayn: You tapped the car wheel with your fingers, smiling to yourself while you drove alone. Zayn was in Scotland having a small tour, making you stay home alone with a two month old pregnant belly. “Oh baby he’s gonna be so surprised,” you squealed to your tiny belly. You had had your first ultrasound that morning, giving you a good glimpse of your growing baby. You had talked to Zayn earlier, knowing how horrible he felt, not being able to be there with you. The minute you got the pictures to your hand, you knew what you needed to do. You didn’t want to show your precious miracle to anyone else but Zayn. The trip was long, leaving you tired when you finally reached the hotel. It was already early night when you called to Paul, asking where the lads were. “They’re at the studio, recording,” he told, making you smile. He was close already. Paul smiled when he opened the door to you, “Everything okay mommy Malik?” You giggled nodding, before letting him escort you to the room where boys were supposed to be recording, except they were fooling around. “Y/N!” Zayn yelled, seeing you at the doorway, he rushed to you, wrapping his tattooed arms around you, “Is everything okay? Is it you? Is the baby hurt? What’s wrong?” You giggled, giving a smiley kiss to his lips before giving him the ultrasound pictures, “I wanted you to be first who sees them daddy.” He looked down, mouth hanging open when tears started to fell down his cheeks, “I can’t believe it. That’s our baby, Y/N! Wow…We made s/he. We made that.”

 Louis: “This is perfect,” you smiled, placing a last cake decoration to the Louis’ father’s day cake. He was still at work, giving you plenty of time to finish your surprise. The cake was full of pink and blue hearts, leaving a small spot to a laminated picture of your baby. You placed the black and white ultrasound picture down to the cake, smiling how it fit perfectly in the middle. He would love it, his first father’s day and he didn’t even know he was a father. You bite your lip happily, covering the cake with a lid, hiding it to the fridge until Lou was back. You ran your fingers over your flat belly, wondering how lucky you were. After a year of trying, you finally had a miracle growing inside you. “Babe I’m home!” Louis’ voice echoed when he opened the door, kicking his shoes off. “In the dining room!” you yelled excited, sitting down to the table. “Hiya babe,” he cheered, kissing your lips before sitting next to you. “Lou, wait here,” you smiled, not able to hold it any longer. He nodded confused when you almost ran to the kitchen. You placed the cake to the table with a smile, “Happy father’s day Lou.” He stared at the cake a while, eyes scanning the ultrasound picture. “Louis?” you asked, getting a bit concerned. “A-are you kidding me? Is that our baby?” he asked, mouth dry. “That’s our baby Louis,” you smiled, seeing how the biggest smile appeared to his face. “WE’RE GOING TO HAVE A BABY!” He screamed, getting up and twirling you around before kissing every inch of your face and belly, making you laugh. He looked at you, eyes full of happiness and excitement, making him look like he’d explode any minute. “A BABY! OH MY GOD! A BABY!” he yelled again, bouncing around, crying and laughing at the same time, making you giggle as well.

Niall: “That’s ya baby girl, that’s ya when ya were as big as a peanut,” Niall cooed, pointing a picture to your newly born baby. She was only a week old, but she already was a daddy’s little girl. Niall didn’t let her out of his eyes, making sure that she was okay and well. “That’s ya when ya looked like a seahorse,” Niall giggled, showing to the blue eyed baby her own ultrasound pictures, “It’s okay, it’s not embarassin’ ya were the most beautiful seahorse in da world!” Niall smiled down to the small bundle, stroking her soft cheek before kissing her brown hair, inhaling the baby scent. “Daddy’s lil’ girl,”he whispered, staring down at the sleepy girl, whose tiny eyelids started to close, leaving a small smile to her pink lips. You smiled at the nursery doorway, looking at your husband, whose eyes were glued on his baby. “When ya wake up, I’m gona show ya rest of the ultrasound pictures,” Niall whispered, stroking her hair with his lips. You smiled, when Niall looked up to you, blush rising to his cheeks. “Hi princess,” he whispered, reaching to kiss your lips when you came closer. “You’re so cute,” you whispered back, kissing his nose before looking down to the small miracle. “I know it’s stupid, and she doesn’t understand but I just wana show her how much we waited and loved her already,” Niall said silently, nodding to the ultrasound pictures. “I know,” you answered, small tears on your eyes, when you looked at the sight what you had been waiting for.  She was there. You were a family.

Liam: “Let me see, let me see!” Louis screamed the minute you walked in. You giggled, looking at the four eager boys who were staring at you, eyes widen and smiles on their faces. Liam looked at you, smiling so widely it must hurt. He had been smiling the whole time in the doctor’s and the way home, occasional happy tears rolling down his perfect cheeks. You smiled, handing the small picture to Louis, who was waiting on it, other boys around him. “Gently!” Liam warned, eyes on the picture, but hands on your growing belly. “Where is it?” Niall asked confused, a small flush on his cheek. Liam smiled, pointing a small head, toes and belly, admiring the picture with every part he had. A small happy tear escaped his eyes again, making you reach to kiss it off. “Wow, what is that?” Harry grinned, pointing the picture, making Louis laugh. “He’s a true Payne!” he laughed, making Niall and Zayn look at him confused. You giggled, burying your face to Liam’s neck while he stroked your belly. “What?” Zayn asked, making everyone laugh even more. Liam was silent, only a huge grin on his face. “He has Liam’s ten inches!” Niall yelled suddenly, figuring out why everyone else was laughing. Liam giggled, rubbing your belly gently. “We’re having a boy,” Liam said happily, making everyone cheer. “I’m so happy, love,” he whispered to you, brown eyes locked to yours while his fingers brushed up and down the place where his son was waiting to see the world.