#25 One Direction (He has an argument with your kid)

Harry: "No, no, no, no, this can't be happening," Harry mumbled panicked when he ran through your house, peaking his head to every small hole your little girl might have hidden in to, but he didn't find her anywhere. The whole house was quiet after the small argument between him and the four years old girl he desperately tried to find. "Harper?Kitten?" He yelled, running his tattooed fingers through his curly hair. In one of his fingers was tattooed his daughters name, just to remind how much he loved her. "Kitten where are you? Answer to daddy! It's not funny anymore!" Harry yelled kneeling to look under her bed finding nothing. "I'll count to tree and then you'll come out young lady! One..two..three!" He waited for a second, still not hearing small pitter patters. "Bloody hell, she's not here," he breathed horrified, feeling how his heart started to run like crazy. With two long steps he was outside, running through your yard before starting to jog on the street. "Harper? Harper! Answer to daddy Harper!" he yelled, voice cracking a little when he made himself not to think the worst scenarios. She was just angry, probably wanting to scare him..."Harper!" He yelled, burying his head to his hands when tears blurred his vision. No. This couldn't be happening. "Daddy!" Small voice yelled, making Harry's head snap to the direction where the familiar voice was calling him. "Daddy!" Harry's breath hitched on his throat when he saw his small girl running to his arms, brown curls bouncing and green eyes full of big tears. "Oh baby girl," he breathed relieved when she clung against his chest, small hands gripping his shirt with all her power. "Daddy I'm sorry I left! And I was gonna come back! Honest! But then I didn't find home anymore! I'm so sorry! I promise I won't do it again!" she cried, small sniffles making Harry's heart break. She was safe and in his arms, and nothing else in the world mattered. "It's alright baby," he cooed smiling gently, kissing her curly hair, inhaling her familiar scent, "I'm not mad at you." He stroked her back while he got up, holding her on his strong arms. She had pressed her head against his chest, big tears staining Harry's shirt. "It's alright, It's alright..," Harry cooed over and over again his own tears disappearing to Harper's hair when pressing kisses to her curls. "Daddy loves you so much, it's alright."

Liam: You watched from afar when Liam sighed loudly, watching your little boy playing. Your son had been on a bad mood all day, making his dad and you extremely frustrated. Nothing was well, cereals tasted bad, Liam didn't put right jam to his bread, the sweater was itchy, SpongeBob was rerun and everything else seemed to be bad as well. "NO!" he yelled, making Liam look at him, brown eyes pained. He hated to fight with his child but sometimes he had no choice. "I don't want to daddy! NO!" he yelled, making Liam groan frustrated when he looked at you. You answered with a shrug, trying to rock your younger son to sleep on your arms when Liam was trying to tame the elder. "James, you need to be quiet when your brother is sleeping," Liam said sternly, trying not to raise his voice to the small boy in front of him. He was only five, small button nose and brown eyes making him look cuddly and adorable. He adored his father, making Liam extremely proud, but also feel bad when he had to argue with the boy. "NO!" James yelled, making the smaller boy on your arms fuzz silently. You sighed standing up before leaving the room to find another, more silent room. "James, you need to pick up your toys like daddy asked you to," Liam demanded, trying to sound as stern as you when you made James stop his bad behavior. "I DON'T WANT TO," James screamed, looking his dad with his brown round eyes before hitting him gently. Even when Liam didn't feel a thing with the boy's feathery touch, he let out a gasp, "Ow James! You cannot hit daddy!"  James pressed his tiny lips together before looking at his dad with mixed look. Another small slap touched Liam's legs, and another one, and another one... Not knowing what was happening, Liam looked at his small son who was hitting and slapping him with all his power. He wasn't hurt at all, but he was concerned when he stopped the small boy wrapping his strong arms around him. "James," he yelled, "James stop!" But the small boy shook his brown haired head, trying to catch his breath while he tried to hit everything he reached on Liam. "James!" he yelled once more, making the five years old to crash to tears. Liam hugged him tightly, letting him cry his tears to his shoulders while he hummed silently, stroking his son's back with his big hands. "What is wrong superman? Tell daddy," Liam whispered when his son's sobs had quiet down, making him only sniffle quietly. "I got the jealousies," he whimpered quietly, drying his eyes to Liam's sleeve. Liam froze, looking the small boy with a broken spirit. "Are you jealous to your brother?" he guessed, making the boy nod through a sniff. "He had a cuddles with you morning and I didn't," James sniffled, making Liam's heart broke. "C'mon superman, let's have a big boy talk and snuggle with daddy. Everything is going to be just fine."