One Direction ( blowjobs )

Liam: He kissed down your stomach, smiling to every kiss. His warm sloppy kisses made you shiver under his touch. “Liam,” you moaned, reaching to tangle your fingers to his brown hair. He made you feel so good. He always did, not wanting anything back. But you wanted to give something back. “Liam stop,” you moaned, making him stop instantly, rising his head to look at your eyes. “Did I do something baby, just tell me if I di-..,” he was looking at you worried. “No Liam, I just want to give you something,” you whispered, kissing him, relaxing him immediately. You smirked, rolling him to his back before reaching to kiss his swollen tip. Liam gasped, shutting his eyes in pleasure. “Do you want me to stop? Just one word and I’ll stop,” you whispered, blowing air to his throbbing skin. “Don’t stop baby,” he moaned, biting his lip so long it was drifting blood. You smirked, happy to be able to give little bit back that amazing feeling he gave you.

Louis: His hand was on your thigh rubbing it slowly, making you moan to his ear quietly. The room around you was loud, making your whimpers silent. “Louis don’t fucking tease me,” you groaned, trying to muffle your moans to your lip. He just smirked, looking at you mischievously. The award gala after party was fully going around you, making you frustrated. The table was empty except the two of you. Other boys were dancing at the dance floor or at the buffet, but Louis was there with you. “Louis I swear If you don’t stop..,” you whimpered when his hand traveled upper on your thigh. “then what. What are you going to do baby girl?” he grinned, thinking you couldn’t do much. He was wrong. You glared at him before, looking around you and sneaking under the table. Louis tried to protest when you slid his zipper open, giving him what he deserved. His fingers tangled to your hair, knuckles turning white when he made a mental note to never tease you in public again.

Zayn: “Boo?” he whispered in the dark room. The only light what came to the room was the moon shining through the windows. “Yea?” you answered turning your head to look at his dark eyes. “Um, do you ever think we could…do…uhm, like oral sex…” His cheeks turned a little red when he looked down, embarrassed what he had just said. “Like blowjobs?” you asked, looking at your cute, embarrassed boyfriend. He chewed his lip when he nodded shyly, making you smile a bit. “I’ve never done that before but if you teach me I’m more than willing to try,” you said softly, making him lift his gaze. “You don’t have to if you don’t want to,” he said, eyes studying your face. “I want to,” you whispered, smiling when you kissed him passionately, making your hand travel to his pants. “Can I try now?” you asked, smirking when he threw his head back moaning loudly, “I love you baby girl.”

Harry: “Harry,” you whispered, trying to make him stop. His hands were traveling on your thighs, lips glued on yours, tongue sliding against yours. Your hands were on his curls, gripping them gently, making him moan against your lips. Every touch he gave you made you squirm in pleasure. “I love you kitten,” he moaned against your kiss, hands trying to grip your shirt off. “Harry no,” you whispered, making him stop. “You don’t love me?” he asked, eyes hurt, making you giggle. “Harry don’t be silly. I love you more than anything. I mean you need to stop. I’m on my period.” You looked at his green eyes, when he sighed in relief and frustration. “I’m sorry babe, I had no idea,” he sighed, rolling off. “Why did you stop?” you questioned, making him rise his eyebrows. “You just told me to stop!” he argued making you roll your eyes. “Yeah,with me. I can still do you, can’t I?” you smirked, making his eyes widen. “Really?” he asked with shaky tone. “I love you Haz,” you answered smiling, before stroking his bulge, making him moan.

Niall: You slammed the door close, making him jump a bit. “Hey to you too princess,” he chuckled, when you kicked your shoes off angrily before walking to the living room where Niall was sitting on the couch, beer in his hand, watching football game. You groaned, walking circles around the small space next to the couch. “So the job interview didn’t go very well, huh?” Niall guessed, looking at you with his baby blue eyes, making you relax immediately. You shook your head, still too angry to talk. “C’mere,” Niall cooed, lifting his hand so you could curl against his chest, but you just shook your head. “Ni,” you started, looking at him. He was still sitting on the couch, like every other day, but now you just wanted to feel him. Touch him. Taste him. “Ni, please let me suck you off. Please. I need to get my anger out, “you whimpered, looking at his shocked expression. A second later he chuckled, putting his beer down. “Did ya really need to ask that princess?” his eyes were playful and full of lust when you reached to pull his pants down, making him moan, “anything for my princess.”