#27 One Direction (teeth brushing)

Harry: "But daddy I don't want to!" your four years old daughter screamed, hiding under her pink princess duvet. Harry was kneeled next to her bed, long legs making his position uncomfortable, but your daughter was not giving up. "But kitty you need to brush your teeth," he said once again, making your little girl bury herself even further to the depth of the duvet. "NO!" Harry groaned, sitting next to her tiny bed. You were away on business trip, leaving your two loved ones behind. "I Want mommy!" your daughter whined, making Harry's heart broke. She had always been daddy's girl, but you had been away three days, making your daughter miss you terribly. "I know kitty, I want her to come home too," Harry mumbled, pressing his large palm to the spot he knew his daughter's head was.  "You do?" a small voice asked when she poked her head under the duvet, green eyes big and teary, making Harry tear a bit too. "I do," he said silently, watching how his daughter sat up, sucking her thumb to her tiny, pink mouth. "Can you cuddle me daddy?" she asked quietly, hugging her teddy against her chest, big brown curls with two pigtails. Harry gave her a small smile showing his dimples before nodding and lifting the girl to his arms. "What do you say if we brush our teeth first and then we'll have a good daddy-kitty cuddle?"

Liam: You yawned exhausted, reaching your toothbrush from the bathroom shelf. It was early in the morning, -too early for your liking, but you had no choice. Spurting the toothpaste to the brush before washing it, you smiled gently thinking about the night before. Liam was finally home and all yours. The toothpaste tasted weird when you started to brush your teeth in the dim bathroom. You didn't want to wake Liam so you tried to be as quiet as possible, but apparently it wasn't enough. "Hey," Liam's sleepy voice mumbled, making you jump lightly. He was standing on the bathroom doorway only wearing his boxers. His hair was wild, pointing to every direction like obvious mark what you had done night before. "Morning love," you smiled when he walked behind you sleepily, wrapping his strong, tattooed arms around your waist. "It's too early to be morning," he groaned, brushing his lips against your neck while you smirked, toothpaste almost falling out of your mouth. "I know. I'm sorry I woke you," you sighed, finishing your brushing before turning around and wrapping your hands around his neck. He smiled tiredly rubbing your noses together before letting your lips touch. He pulled out quickly, making you frown. "I need to brush my teeth," he smiled teasingly, making you groan and roll your eyes smiling. "Tease."

Zayn: "Zayn? Did you buy toothpaste?" you yelled, trying to search your bathrooms cabinets with no luck. It had been his turn to go to the store and he had apparently forgotten the only thing he really needed to buy. "No, I forgot! Sorry boo!" his voice yelled from his painting room, making you groan in frustration. "Zayn I really need to brush my teeth! Job interview, remember?" you yelled back, tapping your foot nervously against the bathroom floor. A moment later Zayn stood on the doorway with ruffled hair, unshaved jaw and sparkly eyes. He was holding his car keys. "I'll go get it, I'm sorry," he mumbled with apologetic crooked smile. You smiled back, rising to your tiptoes to give him a small peck on his cheek. He chuckled before kissing your nose and turning around to leave. "Boo?" he asked, turning around to see how nervously you were watching your reflection from the mirror, "I'd hire you even if you would have never seen toothbrush in your entire life." You giggled, thanking your black haired boyfriend, shaking your head when he closed the door behind him. A small knock made you turn around when he poked his head inside the bathroom once again. "What?" you asked confused but he just smirked, making you dazzled for a second. "I love you," he said before winking and closing the door. You giggled out loud before yelling the three words back at him through the bathroom door.

Louis: "Open up little one," you cooed, trying to push the tiny toothbrush to your baby's mouth. He whined, trying to wiggle out of Louis' touch, not liking your attempts at all. "Is this really necessary?" Louis asked a bit annoyed, trying to keep his wiggling son on his place. He was almost one and half years old and just got his first tooth making you and Lou both extremely proud. "Yes Louis, he needs to brush his tooth," you sighed, trying to coo to the tiny boy and distract him so you could brush the little white tooth in his mouth. "I don't want his only tooth to fall out," you mumbled, looking at your son hopeless. Louis rolled his eyes chuckling at your overreacting. "Oh love," he smirked, kissing your temple when he handed the screaming boy to your lap, taking the tiny superhero toothbrush to his hand. "Hi little man! Open up!" he cooed, making your son whine even more. You sighed in defeat but Louis wasn't ready to give up. He smirked, tickling his son's side a bit, making the baby let out a loud giggle. "There we go," he said happily, smiling back to his son who was now beaming to his father. They looked so much alike it was scary. There was no doubt he wasn't his son. Louis tickled him again, making the small boy giggle just like his father. While he was laughing, Louis brushed his tiny tooth with the baby toothpaste, making you smile at your amazing husband. "I'm a superdad, I know, " he joked when you beamed at him, reaching to kiss his lips. The toddler between you laughed again, showing proudly his first and only tooth to the world.

Niall: "Mmh," he mumbled pressing kisses to your shower fresh skin when you stood next to the sink. He smiled at you, running his hands on your sides, pressing kisses to your neck and shoulders. You giggled lightly, brushing your teeth with your spare toothbrush what was at Niall's place. "Niall, honey, I'm only going to brush my teeth, then I'll be yours again," you smirked, looking at the blue eyed boy next to you. He groaned, running his hands through his blondish hair. "Not good enough princess," he groaned, trying to hurry you. His eyes were pleading when you rolled your eyes, trying to finish brushing your teeth. You smirked him through the mirror, making him laugh at your poor winking skills. "Ye know I could get used to this," he said chuckling. His hands were resting on your hips, grey sweatpants pressing against your night shorts. "To what?" you asked confused, turning around to see his blue sparkly eyes what seemed to be laughing like always. "To dis, ye, me here...livin' together, brushin' teeth, ye know, stuff like dis'" he said shrugging, his pale skin reddening a bit. You put your toothbrush away, turning around to see your blushed boyfriend. "Are you asking me to move in with you?" you asked puzzled, making Niall blush even more. He let out a nervous laugh before nodding , "Ye I think I am princess, what do ye say?"