1D ( finally )

Harry: He send flowers. You had put them to your night table, knowing that they would probably die if you would get negative results. He was on tour, again, but this time, it was better. You didn't want him to see how broken you were. How you lied on the couch, doing nothing. Staring to the TV screen blanked eyes. You had been this through, so many times. Two miscarriages, one baby which had so bad medical injuries, you had to give them take it away. You didn't want to do it anymore. You didn't have the strength. He was stronger. He didn't feel it like you did. You felt the movements; little kicks and hiccups. You felt every love you could possibly feel to that unborn child, but you were tired. You didn't want to lose another child. It was like taking little pieces. You had lost your children and yourself. You stared at your apartment's ceiling. Sunny day made mirrors reflect lights to the white material. It looked like they danced along the wind outside. Beautiful days like this, broke your heart. You saw kids in the playgrounds, swinging, running and laughing. Every little smile made you think your angels. They had been taken from you and Harry. It was unbearable, a hole in your heart,and it hurt like hell. Your hands were around your small bump, adoring every shape. You wanted to hold it as long as you could. No one could know how little time it took to take it away from you.  You heard a key turn in the lock. You sat up looking at the door. The small voice had broken your peace, left it cracked. Harry walked in and looked at you quietly. You didn't ask why did he come, you knew why. He sat next to you taking your hand and kissed it gently before putting his hand to your belly. His eyes were full of pain and hope. Maybe this time. Your phone rang, echoing in the silent room. You stared at the flashing screen, no attentions to pick it up. Harry reached the phone, answering it with a raspy, "Hello." He mumbled "thank you", before placing the phone back to the table. You were afraid to look at him, but he showed your shirt off, revealing your belly. "Hi baby, It's daddy. You are a healthy girl, just like your mommy wished. Your big siblings in heaven are so proud of you, my little struggler." Tear fell down to your cheek, placing to Harry's angel tattoos, "Finally"

Liam: You sat in the doctor's table, looking at your swollen ankles. Liam sat next to you staring at his hands, before smiling you gently. The room was white, and way too clean. Someone had taped bunch of baby pictures to the wall. Each one of them stared at you, making you feel uncomfortable. You stared at their little faces, smiles and piercing eyes. It was burning a hole to you. The doctor hadn't show up yet, you had sat in the silence couple minutes, waving your legs back and forth. They bumped to the corner of the table, leaving a small voice every time. Liam didn't say anything, he knew how nervous you were. His hand stopped your leg before he stood up and pulled you to a hug. "Everything is going to be okay," he said, kissing your ear gently. You looked at his eyes, smiling a little, before looking at the door where the doctor looked at you two smiling. You laid back to the table, facing the ceiling. The lights were on, it made the room look darker than it was. You could hear people talking outside your door. You looked at Liam nervously, reaching his hand. He smiled kissing your forehead lightly before the doctor spread the blue gel to your belly. It was cold and tickling, but you didn't laugh, you were scared. Liam looked at the screen, but a picture didn't show up. The doctor guided the camera around your belly, looking at his screen wondering. You felt everything around you collapse. No. Liam was breathing so fast, you hear him even you didn't look at him. It was your job to keep your baby alive. If I failed, if the baby is dead... You closed your eyes, horrible thoughts bursting through your chest. No.No... You could feel Liam shaking. Suddenly the quiet room was full of noise. It was a small noise, but so wonderful, like thousand little birds trying to fly. You opened your eyes, when the noise filled your heart. It wiped your tears away. "We have a heartbeat," doctor said and Liam sighed, tears on his cheeks. "Finally," you whispered looking up. You knew someone up in the heaven took care of your baby. "Thank you," Liam whispered closing you to a hug before staring at the screen where small miracle stretched his or her arms.