One Direction ( He's insecure about his size )

Louis: You moaned, tangling your hands to his perfect, brown hair, tugging it a little when you felt his smirk on your sensitive skin. You were a trembling mess under him, only letting few screams and moans to the air, letting him know he was doing good job. After finishing you, he propped up to kiss your lips gently, snuggling his face to your neck, before turning TV on, staring it a proud smirk on his lips. “Lou,” you nudged, making him look at you with his blue eyes, “Can I do you now?” You saw his eyes go wide, but something in the blue orbs changed. The smirk flushed off his perfect face when he stared back to the Television screen. “Not tonight babe,” he answered, giving you a gentle peck to the forehead. You frowned, biting your lip, “You never let me do it. Don’t you like blowjobs? Or don’t you want me to suck you off? I promise I won’t bite…It’s because you don’t want me to do it, right…” He looked at you, seeing your insecure eyes and how you trembled, thinking every possible reason of why he didn’t want you to do it for him. “It’s not because of you okay,” he snapped, looking at you a bit shaken. “Well what is it?” you asked annoyed, feeling defended. Every guy always wanted a blowjob, except your own boyfriend… “It’s…I’m…I’m insecure okay,” he retorted, making you froze. “About..?” you started, still confused. “My penis, okay,” he muttered, cheeks a bit red, when he stared at the screen, not even knowing what show was coming, “It’s kind of..you know, small…” A small laughter left your lips when you reached to kiss your boyfriends lips. “Louis William Tomlinson,” you smiled, shaking your head, “There’s nothing small in you, I promise. You’re perfect, it’s perfect. You think I haven’t felt your morning wood? You know no one’s that heavy sleeper, and I promise, it is everything but small.” He stared at you a bit embarrassed, when you giggled, nuzzling your face to his belly, taking his shirt off, kissing all the way down before stroking his bulge. “I never lie,” you whispered, kissing his bulge through his jeans, making him ache his back, letting out a groan what sounded like silent “thank you.”

Liam: “Hi babe,” you smiled, walking to your flat, kissing your boyfriends pink lips gently. “Hi sweetheart,” he answered smiling a little, before turning his head away, making you look at him worried. “What’s wrong?” you asked, noticing how uncomfortably his hand was around your waist. “Nothing,” he answered a bit shaken, trying to smile when he planted another kiss to your neck, letting you muffle a moan. “Liam,” you whispered, looking at his brown eyes what were full of sadness, “Please tell me what’s wrong, love.” He shook his head, letting a redness cover his neck while he looked down to his lap. “It’s nothing…It’s stupid and embarrassing actually,” he confessed, making a small, forced smile to his lips. You sighed, standing up and straddling him to the couch you were sitting. “Liam, tell me,” you said gently, placing your hands to his chin, lifting it so he would look at you. He hesitated before opening his mouth a bit. “I, um, I heard what you, um, said last night while, eh, love making,” he blurted out, eyes ashamed. “What did I say?” You asked a bit scared, thinking how lost you got the night before while he finally filled you completely. It was your first time together, and now you suddenly were scared. “You told that…I’m…big,” he whispered embarrassed, looking at your fingers what were placed on your lap. “And?” you asked, still not understanding what he was so upset about. “I know I’m too big, okay, it’s always been a problem, I just…Don’t want to hurt you anymore, okay,” he told, avoiding your gaze. “Liam,” you whispered, finally understanding what he was talking about, “Oh babe, I wasn’t hurt.” A laugh left your mouth when you cupped his chin, kissing his passionately. “Last night was absolutely perfect. I didn’t get hurt, at all. You being big was a compliment. Best kind of it,” you smiled, now a bit flushed yourself, “And I thought you’d like it because I did. It was perfect Liam. Every part of it.” He lifted his eyes, looking at you a bit insecure. “Are you absolutely sure, One hundred percent?” You giggled, nodding before kissing his neck, licking the birth mark, nibbling his skin, “One million hundred percent sure.”