#16 One Direction (your child has a bad dream)

Harry: I woke up to the sound of soft cries in the next room. The room of our daughter. I looked over to [Y/N], who was sound asleep and cuddled up into the covers. So I stood up and went looking for our toddler. When I opened the door I found a littly body curled up under the covers and I immediately walked over to the bed. "What's wrong sweetie?" I whispered and pulled the covers from her body. "Daddy!" she cried "I-I had a bad dream." She pulled the covers back up to her nose. "Wanna talk about it?" I asked and she nodded. So I climbed under the covers with her and pulled her into my chest, stroking her hair while she told me about the monster and ogres that were following her, until we both fell asleep.

Niall: We were having a family movie night, watching 'Finding Nemo', when my two favorite girls fell asleep during the movie. [Y/N] on the other side of the couch and Lilly in my lap. They were both snoring, until Lilly's snoring turned into whimpering. I knew she was having a bad dream so I gently shook her awake. When she opened her eyes, they were teary and soon some more tears rolled down her cheeks. "Did you have a bad dream?" I asked as she wrapped her tiny arms around my body and burried her face into my stomach. "Yeah" she sobbed and I drew circles onto her arm, until her body stopped shaking and her snoring begun again.

Liam: He was having this dreams since more than a week now. But the doctor told us not to wake him. "It'll make it worse" he said. But seeing him in this state wasn't better either. He was tossing and turning in his bed. Sweat dripped down his forehead. But I wasn't able do anything. [Y/N] clutched onto my arm. She couldn't sleep either and she felt as bad as me for him. We wanted him to wake up so bad, so we could comfort him, but we did what the doctor said. So we just sat there, staring at our hurting son. Soon I felt wetness on my arm. Great, now was [Y/N] crying. We all were suffering. I just hoped it would end soon.

Louis: It wasn't really loud, but the plane was moving terribly. Still was Tommy fast asleep and curled up in [Y/N]'s lap. But suddenly he started sweating and shaking really bad. [Y/N] moved some hair from his forehead and tried to wake him. "Tommy? Tommy?" He immediately woke up and took a deep breath. "Are you alright buddy?" I asked worried, but he shook his head and cuddled deeper into [Y/N]'s stomach, hiding his face. When he calmed down a bit he told us about his dream, where the plane crashed. We assured him that the plane is safe and that there are no things to worry about. However he enjoyed his first airplane ride, forgetting about the nightmare.

Zayn: I woke up when the warm covers left my body. I assumed that [Y/N] was stealing the covers again, but when I opened my eyes, I found a third body in our bed. "Amira?" She looked up at me; her big eyes were red and puffy. She had been crying. "Sweetheart? What's wrong?" I asked and sat up. "I-I was having a bad dream" she sniffed. "What was it about?" I questioned and laid back down, letting her cuddle into my side. "I-I dreamed that you and m-mommy divorced" she sobbed. I stroke some hair from her forehead. That is the dreams that many children have. And I know that all parents will tell their kids the same. That they love each other so much that they're never going to break up and that the child doesn't have to worry. That's what I told Amira, too. And I'm glad she fell asleep with a smile that night.