#26 One Direction (quickies)

Liam: "You need to be quiet love," he hummed against your neck, brown eyes sparkling when he beamed at you. He was only on his boxers, muscly arms holding your thighs when he kissed your neck, stopping to suck your pulse point, making you groan against his shoulder. "Liam, please," you whined, nails tugged to his shoulders when his arrow tattooed hand was stroking your inner thighs slowly. You could hear the audience's loud screams and yells from away, knowing that he would have to go, any time now. "Liam quickly," you breathed, brushing your crotch against his, making his jaw drop, silent moan piercing the air. You moved your lips to his birthmark, biting lightly, making his knees buckle. "Ready?" He smirked his famous smirk what reached his eyes, waiting your small nod before pushing in. "Liam," you sighed in bliss, tangling your hands to his brown hair, tugging it even when Lou had just got it ready. "Liam?" Someone yelled, "Has anyone seen Liam?" Liam cursed silently, turning you on even more when he started to move as quickly as he could. "B..Babe," you breathed back hitting the cold wall of the cleaning closet, "The-they'll find us soon, OH!" Liam grinned against your sweaty skin when you gripped his arms, burying your nails to his damp skin when your head shoot back, eyes rolling. Liam didn't answer. His forehead dropped against your shoulder leaving a long groan what couldn't be misunderstood. "I think that answered to them," you giggled quietly, placing a hasty kiss to his waiting, pink lips.

Niall: "Princess! What are ye doin' 'ere?" Niall cheered happily when you opened the recording room's door smiling at him sweetly. He and the other boys were sprawled around the room trying to finish the songs to the next album. "Hi love, sorry that I interrupt, but can I talk to you for a moment?" you asked almost too politely, making the other boys raise their eyebrows to your blushed cheeks. "Sure," Niall smirked happily before putting his guitar down and following you to the rehearsing room next to the toilets. He smirked when you turned around to lock the door. "What is dis?" he asked laughing when you looked him up and down, licking your lips when you saw his grey sweatpants and a white t-shirt with a black print. You shrugged opening your jacket before pinning him down to the small couch next to the window. "I missed you," you whispered, making him chuckle before running his hand through the golden locks. "Yeh?" he smirked making his nose scrunch. His hands found your bum, squeezing it lightly when you beamed down at him. "And I can tell that you missed me too," you laughed, feeling his hard on under your bum, making the heat pool to your stomach. You bucked your hips lightly, making him let out a loud moan. "Holy shit Y/N, " he groaned pulling your neck harshly so you would lower your lips on his ones. His kisses were hungry when his hands traveled to your dress, opening the zipper with a quick move. "I fuckin' love ye," he murmured against your breasts when he placed his hungry, warm lips to your skin, making you run your hands over his hair, feeling the small knots. "Niall, we need you!" Liam's voice yelled from the other side of the door, making you muffle your loud moan to Niall's shoulder. "Comin'" Niall yelled back angrily, rolling his blue eyes when he rolled you around, hovering over you, milk white chest just inches away. "Looks like we have to make dis quick, princess," he chuckled against your lips when he let his calloused finger travel lower and lower with every kiss, "Are ye ready?"

Zayn: "I'm so proud of you," you breathed between kisses. He had pinned you against the leather seats of his car, your dress hiked up when he hovered over you. "We have fifteen minutes before the after gala starts," he mumbled against your skin when he trailed his kisses down your shoulders, stubbly jaw tickling now and then, "Perfect time for a quickie." You smirked, seeing the lust of his brown eyes when he brushed his pink, plump lips over yours. "Sounds perfect," you smiled, lowering your hands to his belt buckle, letting it drop with a thud. His hands were under your dress, roaming every inch he got with lust and passion, making your head spin. "You know how much dresses turn me on," he smirked shaking his head when his eyes sparkled, "Tease." You chuckled, a bit taken back that he got so turned on by you. "I learned from the best," you whispered, running your hand over his clothed front, making him shut his eyes when he bite his lip. His long eyelashes were tangled together when his tattooed torso hovered over you, so close it made your breath hitch. "Turn over," he murmured to your ear, voice lower than usually, making you soaking wet. Turning over you placed your hands and knees against the seat. You smiled gratefully to the blacked windows when you felt his breath on your neck, making you shiver. "Too bad we don't have that much time boo," he said silently, biting your earlobe gently, stubble scratching your chin, "But we just need to do this quickly and save the rest to home." You moaned back, nodding silently when your sweaty skins started to melt together. His other hand took balance from the blacked window when he connected you two in the small pace. The leather was sticky against your sweaty skin when he thrust in and out with a quick pace. Even his phone's buzzing noises didn't interrupt you when you fulfilled each other quickly, lust taking over both of your bodies.

Louis: "Well, didn't quite expect to find this beautiful woman in my kitchen," he smirked, wrapping his hands around your waist, making you jump lightly. "You're home!" you exclaimed happily, turning around to kiss your husband's waiting lips when his arms rested on your waist. "I'm home!" he mocked you, making you smirk and roll your eyes before he kissed you again with more passion, making your stomach hurt, "Home and quite horny by the way." You rolled your eyes to his mischievous and a bit cheesy attitude. "Louis the kids are on the living room," you sighed, wanting to touch him as well, but not seeing the possibility. Louis' blue eyes sparkled when he pouted his pink lip, making you giggle. "What if I'd say it's all covered?" he said smirking even more, fingers drawing patterns to your lower back, "The kids have a movie and snacks. I said we'll do some laundry, so they won't come to seek us. C'mon love." You giggled when he raced to your bedroom, locking the door before pushing you against it. "How long the movie has been on?" you mumbled, hands tucked to his brown hair when he licked your neck, making you leave blissful gasps to the air. "About fifteen minutes," he smirked when he threw you to your bed, peeling clothes from you with a playful smirk. He lowered his head, kissing every spot under your belly button, making your moan silently, hands gripping the bed sheets. "T-that means that we have t-ten minutes before Will and Cissy want to know where is the pause button so..oh...so they can go to loo," you were a tangled mess under Louis' touch. His brown hair brushed you bare thighs when he left kisses all the way to your ankles, making you shiver. "Louis, please," you whined, almost desperate to feel him before you'd get interrupted. "Louis please what?" he teased, biting a spot next to your hip, making you hiss when you felt his fingers on your warm skin. "Touch me! Quickly before we give our kids lifelong traumas!" you hissed, making him chuckle. He reached to kiss your lips, blue eyes smirking playfully when he pecked your lips again. "Gladly, my love."

Harry: "You can't be serious," he asked skeptically when you started to rip his clothes off. His hands were resting on your waist, long fingers pressing your skin. You laughed lightly, rolling your eyes when you saw his green doubtful eyes when he stood in the middle of your childhood home's bedroom. "Oh, but I am Styles," you smiled, trying to hike his grey sweater off and reveal his tattoos. He stared at you, biting his lip, black curls brushed  a bit back. "But your parents will be home any minute!" he almost whispered, making you giggle before you threw your own shirt away, unclasping your bras. Harry's eyes roamed your chest when he took a small step back, trying to resist the urge to touch what was his. "Honey, you have no idea how long my mom takes time in store. We'll have plenty of time," you sighed, taking a step forward before reaching Harry's hand and placing it to your breast. He let out a low growl before finding your lips with such passion it almost knocked you over. His long, almost raw kiss made you shiver when you felt yourself get more and more aroused. His pink lips attacked your neck when you finally tossed his shirt away, fingers brushing over the black tattoos on his chest and stomach. "We're making this quick, kitten. I don't want to look like I just had sex when they come back home," he instructed, finger finding your heat when you barely nodded against his shoulder. "Okay, kitten?" he asked, voice demanding, making you almost came with the sound of it. "O-Okay," you answered, feeling his playful smirk when his dimples pressed against your skin when he nibbled your sensitive skin. "Good, now baby girl, where do we start?"