#17 One Direction (how you fall asleep together)

Liam: You would always go to bed early, as you held a steady job and had to be up early. When Liam was home, he'd comply to your schedule, unable to bear the thought of you sleeping alone for even just a few hours when he's there to do something about it. You'd climb into bed and Liam would immediately pull you to him. You two would be just as close as possible. You'd be facing him, your face buried in his chest with your head tucked under his chin. Normally, you'd fall asleep pretty quickly, but on the nights that you didn't, Liam would softly hum until you were fast asleep.

Niall: He was like a child when it came to 'bedtime.' He very rarely would just go to bed, even when you could tell that he was tired. He'd insist that he was fine and he could watch another movie or episode of whatever the two of you were watching. He'd fall asleep very shortly after that, and you'd roll your eyes as your turned off the TV and woke him up to drag him back to bed. Once you were both cozy in bed, his arms were immediately around you and his legs intertwined with yours. It was impossible for you to wriggle out of his embrace until he finally woke up in the morning, and that was just how you liked it.

Louis: Louis was a night owl and you definitely were not. You preferred to get to bed early so that you could wake up early and get your day going. Louis was just the opposite. He would always come to bed a few hours after you. He would always just assume that you were fast asleep and, most nights, you were. Other nights, you would wake up when you felt the side of his bed dip down as he crawled under the covers. He'd snuggle up to you, your back pressed up against his chest as he draped an arm around your waist. Every night, he'd murmur a quick 'I love you' before pressing a kiss to your temple and falling asleep.

Zayn: You and Zayn never had a set routine when it came to going to bed. Sometimes you'd go to bed at the same time, but, more often than not, one of you would go to bed before the other. For some reason, whenever Zayn was recently home from tour, he always went to bed first. It would be ten p.m and he'd announce that he was going to bed. You'd join him an hour or so later, careful not to wake him as you laid down. You usually failed, and he'd stir as you settled in next to him. You'd mutter an apology and he would ignore it, simply pulling you to him. You'd rest your head on his chest, allowing his heart beat to lull you to sleep.

Harry: You and Harry always went to bed at the same time. Even if you were tired and he wasn't and vice versa. There was just something about falling asleep with someone next to you that was so much more appealing than half of the bed being empty and cold. You and Harry both liked your space when it came to sleeping. You were both blanket hogs and you liked to sprawl out as much as possible. However, Harry made sure to always have at least one of your hands in his all throughout the night. It was a simple gesture that meant a lot to him. You couldn't think of one time that you'd woken up with Harry and your hands weren't laced together. In your opinion, there was no better way to wake up.