#12 Zayn Malik Imagine

You were having the best dream ever.

You were finally reunited with your boyfriend Zayn, he had been on tour in America. Suddenly his voice became more realistic.

"Babe. Baby.." You heard him call out. You felt a sudden nudge, and you awoke. Your eyes fluttered open to reveal Zayn standing next to you holding a tray off food. "Zayn!" You scram sitting up.

"Hi baby!" He replied sweetly. "What's all this?" I asked pointing to the tray. "Breakfast in bed for my lovely lady" he said setting the tray on your lap. Heart shaped pancakes, with bananas and strawberries on top. "Babe.

I should've been the one making you breakfast in bed" you said. "Nonsense. You're a princess. I should treat you like one!" He sweetly said kissing your forehead.

"Well a princess needs her prince. So climb into bed and help me finish all of this wonderful breakfast" you replied. He got into bed and turned on the tv.

"Look your favorite movie is on love!" Zayn exclaimed. You giggled at his excitement. He put it on. You began eating your pancakes, occasionally feeding him some. That's how you spent the whole day.

Watching movies and cuddling. Occasionally he'd whisper sweet things in your ear, and in that moment you realized that he was worth everything. Worth the long wait ❤