One Direction

You’re in The Adventurous Adventures of One Direction

Zayn: “Oh no!” you yelled, laughing when you saw yourself animated on the screen. Zayn laughed, wrapping his arms around your waist, pressing a kiss to your hair. “Look at you Zayn! You have Zap tattoo and all!” you laughed when Zayn came to the screen next to you. You laughed again, watching your favorite show from youtube. Zayn shook his head, pressing his lips to your neck. “I don’t look like that, do I?” you asked, looking at animated yourself. Animated Zayn was trying to save you from new enemy, using his Zap powers. “Well you said I look like that Zayn, so maybe you look like that Y/N,” Zayn mumbled, pressing a kiss to your neck, “C’mon boo, we have so much important things to do than watch this.” You looked at Zayn, rolling your eyes, “This is fun, love! I’m finally in a series!” He laughed, stroking your stomach with his thumbs, “Not really boo…”

 Liam: “Love! C’mere!” he yelled from your bedroom, making you stop dishes and go to see what he wanted. He was laughing and pointing at the screen, happy tears on his eyes, “He put you in it babe! I can’t believe it!” You laughed sitting down next to him, seeing what it was all about. “He put me in it?” you asked amazed looking at the screen where you were with Liam. “Yeah, he knew how much you mean to me,” Liam said kissing your cheek, making you blush. “I can’t believe it…I’ve been fangirling him since the first episode of The Adventurous Adventures of One Direction and now I’m in it? That’s crazy!” you said, smiling ear to ear. Liam laughed pulling you to his chest, “You deserve it babe, and you’re the most amazing girlfriend in the world.”

Harry: “Babe,” you said looking at his smiling face, when he pulled you a hug, “What is it?” He laughed, picking you up, pressing kisses all over your face and collarbones. “You,” he said kissing, before he pressed you against the kitchen wall, trying to open your jean’s buttons. “Harry!” you laughed, pressing a kiss to his lips, “Where did this came from?” He laughed nuzzling his head to your neck, “You are in the new The Adventurous Adventures of One Direction.” You looked at him surprised, “What?” He nodded, kissing you again, “Last time, I had a grandma, who was like 100 years old, and now I have my young, sexy, beautiful girlfriend to show off!” You giggled taking his shirt off, revealing his tattoos, “well, if we have time after this, maybe we’ll watch it.”

 Louis: “Lou?” you called, looking up your phone, to see your boyfriend’s questioning eyes, “Yeah babe?” You smiled, showing a picture of new The Adventurous Adventures of One Direction. “That looks like you babe,” Louis said happily, pointing the girl next to his animated figure. “That is me, silly,” you laughed, pressing a kiss to his cheek. “Ooh, I see it now!” he laughed, picking his phone. “What are you doing love?” you asked, when he opened youtube. “We’re gonna watch that video. I want to see my hot girlfriend!” he whined playfully, making you laugh. “I’m right here!” you reminded smiling. “Yeah, but I don’t want the animated Lou to be lonely…”

 Niall: You heard a giggles coming from your bedroom, and you wanted to know what your blonde boyfriend was doing. “Ni, watcha doing?” you asked, leaning against the doorframe, looking at your red and laughing boyfriend. “I-I think I’m gonna pee my pants!” he said between laughing, making you smile at him. “What’s that?” you asked, pointing at the screen, “It looks like me.” Niall took a deep breath before he burst in to a loud laughter again. “T-That is you princess!” he said, trying to catch his breath. “Why are you laughing then?” you asked, suddenly feeling insecure. Niall looked at you, pulling you quickly to his lap, “Nooo, I wasn’t laughing at you, princess! I’m laughing to Mark Parsons, he’s genius! You look beautiful and sexy even when you’re animated!”