1D ( the world is ending )

the world is ending.

Harry: “It’s okay. Everything is okay babe. Everything is fine.”, Harry mumbled to your ear and hugged you tightly. His lips were near your ear brushing lightly. “Harry?”, you whispered shaking. “Don’t be afraid.”, he said but you could hear his fear. “I love you.”, you whispered. “I’ll keep you safe honey.”, Harry said and you felt the ground shaked so hard you couldn’t stand anymore. Houses around you fell to the ground in pieces. Your heart beat so loudly you could hear it. “HARRY!”, you yelled through the noise. He looked you fear in his eyes. This was it.”I LOVE YOU BABE, SO MUCH! WE’RE TOGETHER. I LOVE YOU Y/N, I LOVE YOU, I LOVE YOU, I LOVE Y-..”, you couldn’t hear him anymore.

Zayn: “ZAYN?”, you yelled. Everything was black. Huge meteorite was coming. It made everything hot and black. No one could see anything. It was diffrent kind of black than normally. It didn’t go away ever. It was painfull, every move you made hurt, everything was crumbled around you and you couldn’t find Zayn. “ZAYN!!”, you yelled and then you bumped to someone. “Y/N.”, Zayns voice whispered to your ear and he kept you in his arms. “I love you.”, he said and kissed you. “I love you too Zayn.”, you said and kissed him. Your lips shaked but you felt it, the love was so powerfull that you could forget everything. You were unbreakable. World fell to pieces around you but you didn’t break your kiss and it didn’t break your love.

Liam:You sat on your balcony knowing that there was nothing you could do. His hand was on yours, squeezing it lightly. Everything in front of covered with water. Waves hitted everywhere only growing. The whole world was drowning. You didn’t say anything. Liam looked at you and smiled sadly. “I don’t regret any minute I had with you. If we could turn back time, I wouldn’t change anything.”, he said. “Me neither.”, you said and tear fell off your cheek. “Don’t cry. We’re in this together.”, he said. “I know.”, you said. Biggest wave hit the skyscraper in front you and came closer. You squeezed Liams hand. After all he was your life.

Louis:”Louis?”, you whispered. It was night, you had gone to bed early and couldn’t sleep. “mmmhh…”, Louis mumbled and turned to look at you. “What is that noice?”, you asked and you saw his eyes in the dark. “Go to sleep babe it’s nothing.”, he said and pulled you to his chest. “Louis..”, you whispered again. It was 21th of December. “Babe, I promise I’ll keep you safe.”, he said and kissed your forehead. “What if the world really ends?”, you asked shaking. “Then I’ll see you in heaven. You are my heaven.”, he said sleepily. You smiled and kissed his cheek. “I love you Louis.”, you said. “I love you too babe.”, he said not knowing that it was the last time you’d ever said that to eatch other.

Niall: Everything you saw was red and orange. Flames hit the sky everywhere you looked. Everything burned, nothing would be left, no places, no people, nothing. Niall looked you with his blue eyes and you could see the flames reflected his eyes.”You know how much *cough* I love you.”, he said keeping you on his arms. “I *cough* know.”, you said and smiled sadly. You stood in front of the place you first met. “You are the best thing in my life Horan.”, you said and coughed, “and I love you so much.” He kissed your lips and looked you like never before. “You’re so beautiful.”, he said. You put your hand to his cheek, tears rolling to your blacked cheek.You stood there in flame ocean and looked to eatch other when flames swallowed you. He never left you off his arms. Never.