One Direction ( Laundry )

Louis: “Louis!” you cried frustrated, looking at a pair of boxers what were laying in the middle of the kitchen floor. It was fifth time in an hour when you found his clothes somewhere else than the laundry basket. “Yes love?” he asked, poking his head to the kitchen. He had a smirk on his face when he studied your annoyed expression. “are those clean or dirty one’s?” you asked, rolling your eyes to his smile. “Dirty,” he answered casually, not obviously seeing what was wrong in the picture. “You’re unbelievable,” you huffed, throwing your hands to the air, letting out a frustrated growl. “I know babe,” he smirked devilishly, letting out a small tuft of air. You turned around on your heels, storming off to your bedroom before slamming the door close. “Don’t be mad too long babe, the lads are coming over soon,” he yelled after you with a cheerful voice, making you shake your head. You could hear how Louis snickered amused, clearly only seeing your angry storm as a funny game.  After a while, you stood up from your bed, taking your sexiest panties and bras before walking to the kitchen. “Hi Y/N!” Niall cheered, making you smile before dropping your red panties next to him, making his blue eyes widen. Liam’s cheeks turned red when you smiled at him too, throwing your lacy bra to the table. “What on earth are you doing?” Louis asked eyes widen. His jaw was tensed, making you smile. “Oh, nothing,” you said casually shrugging, before dropping your lacy thong to blushing Zayn’s feet. You didn’t have a time to do anything more when Louis pulled you aside, eyes glaring boys annoyed. “Fine! Fine! I got your message! Are you quite finished?” his voice was annoyed when you smirked before nodding, making him breathe again. He kissed your lips hastily,“Never do that again, what’s mine is mine okay.”

Liam: You sighed, taking almost empty laundry basket to your arms before walking to your bedroom. The house was silent when you started to fold your clean laundry back to your closet. With Liam touring, you had to wash half full machines of laundry, making you only remember that he wasn’t home with you. You missed him so terribly that even folding his laundry felt like privilege. At least it meant he was home. A small tear rolled down your cheek when you sat on your bed, next to the white basket. Evening sun was beaming through your windows, making you feel more alone than ever. Sniffling you reached to your phone, taking it to your hand, choosing Liam’s number from the speed dial. He didn’t answer, making the call go to the answering machine. “Hi love, it’s me,” you said voice cracking when you started to leave him a message, “Nothing’s wrong, I’m just missing you a lot. I even miss your dirty laundry piles and the way you use all the hot water… I just…I love you Liam and I miss you so much. I can’t wait to see you again and feel you next to me. I can’t even think properly anymore. I just think how I miss you…Call me back okay? Love you. Bye.” You closed the phone, throwing it to the laundry basket where it sank between the clothes. “Damn time zones,” you whispered to yourself before lying down to your mattress, tears flushing on your cheeks before sliding to your hair. “I know,” deep, playful voice interrupted your thoughts, “that’s why I couldn’t stand it anymore and came to see you and do some dirty laundry piles you love.”

Harry: “Harry? Could you empty the washing machine please?” you yelled from your bedroom, a smile on your face. You had discovered a perfect way to tell your husband that you were finally expecting a small addition to your family. He had wished it for so long and so hard, that you couldn’t wait him to find out. “In a minute,” he answered with a low, raspy voice, making you giggle and bounce up and down in your bed. Your nerves were kicking in, making you both anxious and happy. “Okay, well hurry so they won’t wrinkle,” you yelled back, smirk covering your face. You listened silently when his heavy footsteps stumbled to the bathroom, opening the washing machine. It took few minutes that he was on the doorstep, green eyes wide, large hands holding a tiny onesie. You smirked, seeing the ‘I love daddy’ print. “Um..This was the only clothe… I..um…” his eyes were hopeful when he stared at you, too afraid to ask. He was afraid that he’d be wrong and the hopes he got up, would come crashing down too soon. “Harry?” you smirked, knowing exactly what was going in his head. He stared at you, green eyes watering when he saw your smile. “Are you serious?” he whispered, almost so quietly you didn’t hear him. You nodded, feeling how the nervousness grew inside you. This was it. He froze to the doorway for a second, before rushing to you, tears rolling down his cheeks. “Oh my god,” he breathed, crying so hardly it was hard to breathe. “Ssh,” you cooed, making him laugh between few sobs. He looked at you, eyes sparkling. “We’re gonna have a baby. A baby Y/N! I can’t believe it…Finally…We’re having a baby!”

Zayn: You groaned, diving in to the clothes on your dirty laundry basket, trying to find something what would go to you for one evening. The basket was full, making your closet empty and useless. The perks of living in a dorm room didn’t include laundry. The machines were full all the time, no one respected the reservations you made…It was almost impossible to do the laundry, leaving you with a huge pile of dirty clothes. “Boo? Are you here?” Zayn knocked the door before opening it. He smiled, sitting to your bed, dark hair messy and tattoos covering his muscly arms. “In a minute,” you whined, diving elbow deep to the basket, gripping one of your sweaters. Zayn chuckled deeply, brown eyes sparkling when he stood up, walking behind you before wrapping his warm, strong arms around your waist. “What are you doing with that?” he mumbled smiling, landing a sweet, gentle kiss to your neck, making shivers run down your spine. “I’m wearing it,” you said happily, wiggling yourself off his grip, putting the sweater on. Zayn smirked, shaking his head with a loving gaze on his eyes, “There’s tomato sauce in it.” You groaned frustrated, ripping the shirt off before lying to your bed, arms covering your face. “What’s going on boo?” Zayn chuckled, nuzzling his stubbly jaw to your warm neck. “The stupid machines are always full and when they’re not, some ass took my clothes off and put them to the floor! It’s impossible! I quit!” you whined, making Zayn laugh gently against your skin. “Yeah? What about if we’d take your clothes to my place? My washing machine is never full, especially for as lovely girls as you.”

Niall: You smiled, opening the front door before kicking your heels off, sighing relieved when your feet hit the cold floor. “Niall? Honey I’m home!” you yelled happily, taking your coat off and starting to walk to the kitchen where he most likely would be. You stood from the doorway, eyes landing to a gorgeous dinner in front of you. “Hello princess,” Niall smiled gently, kissing your lips before giving you a sweet hug. “Wow this is nice..,” you smirked, looking at the table where he had settled few candles and a bottle of wine, “And unexpected.” Niall’s cheeks flushed, making him scratch his neck awkwardly with a smug smile. “Anythin’ for my princess,” he cooed, placing a kiss to your neck, biting your sensitive spot, making you moan. “Niall,” you breathed, making him smirk against your skin, “What did you do?” He froze, big blue eyes getting wide. You could see his cheeks flushing. “How bad is it?” you asked sighing, placing your hands to his red cheeks. He looked adorable when his eyes got quilt like little kid’s. “Kinda bad. I…Um, I tried to do the laundry like ye always ask me to and..,” his voice trailed off, making you groan. “What color they are now?” you winced, closing your eyes, thinking all the clothes you had in the laundry basket. “Um, pink, like yer sock,” he confessed, a small laugh in his voice when he thought the dyed laundry. “It’s not funny Niall!” you whimpered, opening your eyes to see his half quilt half laughing face. “Sorry, sorry..,” he laughed, making you smile as well, “But ye know I need to buy a new derby jersey as well. It looks like shit when it’s pink.” You bite your lip before bursting out laughing against Niall’s firm chest. “C’mon little Irish housewife, let’s eat,” you laughed, leading your adorable but handful boyfriend to the table.