#21 The victoria Secret angel rebound (Harry Imagine)

You sat backstage to one of the many Victoria Secret shows still in what you had just walked out in even though that had been a half hour ago. You sat in a chair just watching as the the lady that was incharge of backstage started to run around looking for one of the angel's that was still sitting in the make-up chair. You'd say that she hadn't been there long but really, She'd been sitting there for almost an hour just fixing her already perfect make-up.

"Andrea! There you are, Get out there! You're Next!" The lady said finally noticing that she was sitting at the make-up area. "Right." She said before looking once more in the mirror then walking to where you were suppose to walk on stage. You only needed to go down the runway once because there were so many Angel's.

"(Y/N)! Where are you!?" The lady asked running around again. "Yes?" You asked as she walked past you. "What are you doing! You need to be changed and ready now! You're up next!" "What! I was only suppose to do one tonight. Whatever, I'll go get changed." You said before quickly getting up and rushing to the changing area to get changed again...

"(Y/N)!" Someone called out from somewhere behind you. You turned around to see your best friend since forever, Harry running to catch up with you. It was after the show and everyone was free to do anything and do whatever. It was busy backstage with interviews going on and people just walking around with drinks in their hands. "Harry!" You called out smiling at him. When he was standing infront of you, he pulled you to him so he could hug you.

"You did amazing out there!" Harry said over the loud noise and pulling away. "Thanks Harry. Hey, Want to go grab a bite to eat?" You asked looking up at him. "I'd love to." He said smiling down at you. "Let me go get changed then I'll meet you out front in about 10 minutes?" "Sure, I'll see you out there." He said pulling you into a hug once more before pushing his way through the crowd once again to get out side.

"Oh God, I'm so full." You said putting the rest of your slice of pizza back in the box. Harry and you had grabbed a pizza on the way back to your house. "Oh Come on, You can finish it! You can finish it in 4 bites!" Harry laughed beside you. Even though you were an Angel, You still ate a ton. "Nope. I'm not getting sucked in to eating that. Not again... Last time I did that, We were here with your girlfriend." You laughed remembering what had happened.

"Right..." Harry said looking down at his hands that were in his lap. "Haz, What happened?" You asked worried. "She broke up with me... After I found her cheating on me." He mumbled more to himself but you still caught what he said. "Haz..." You said moving closer on the couch towards him and putting your arms around his shoulders and pulling him to you. He wasn't crying... But he did look upset.

"Harry, Don't worry about her. She's a bitch for cheating on you!" You said as he pulled back a little to look up at you. He sat up a little but then started to move his head closer to you until your lips met. You knew that Harry kissing you was so wrong, but at the same time, it felt so right. You had been in love with Harry ever since you'd first met him. But, you didn't want to be a rebound, so you pulled away.

"Harry... I'm sorry but I don't want to be a rebound." You said looking away from him. "Well, You wouldn't be a rebound if I asked you to be my girl would you?" "Haz.. You don't get it... I'm not like that. if anything, could we take it slow?" You asked finally looking at him. "Yeah... I'd like that." He said before giving you a quick peck to the lips before sitting back up straight and grabbing another piece of pizza. "So, about tha Bet..." Harry started then winked at you.

*1 year Later*

"Babe, Come on, let's go for a walk." Harry said taking your hand and leading you out of the restaurant before walking to the back and onto the beach. It was your One Year Anniversary and Harry had taken you out to dinner on the beach and now wanted to go for a walk. "Ugggh, Do I have to?" You whined from behind him. "Yes." He laughed looking back at you and continuing walking towards the water where he then stopped just before where the water came up onto the beach.

"I'm still amazed at how beautiful the sun set is. After all these years you'd think it'd be tiring by now." You laughed as you looked out at the sun set. Harry wrapped his arms around your waist and stood behind you with his chin resting on top of your head. "And I'm still amazed at how beautiful you always are." Harry whispered into your ear which made you smile.

"Babe, can I ask you something?" Harry asked pulling away a little. "Yeah Haz?" You asked turning back to look at him. As soon as you turned back Harry reached into his pocket and pulled out a black velvet box before getting down on one knee. You couldn't help but put your hand up to your mouth as you saw what was inside the box. "(Y/N), I've been in love with you for the longest time. Ever since we were kids. You've been by my side through everything, and I've been through your side too. After all these break-ups we're finally together. Waking up next to you these past months have been amazing. I want to wake up next to you for the rest of my life.. So please, Make me the happiest man in the world and say yes. Will you Marry me?"

You wiped some tears that were in your eyes then finally said "Yes Haz!" As he slid the ring on your finger he kissed your hand then stood up and pulled you into a hug lifting you off the ground. "I love you (Y/N)." Harry said into your ear. "I love you to Haz."