One Direction ( shaving )

Louis: You smiled, sitting on the edge of your bathtub, humming quietly while you shaved your legs. Your tongue was between your lips when you stared at the skin, careful not to leave any hairy spots or cut your gentle skin. Louis was next to you, standing in front of a mirror, brushing his teeth while he watched you from the mirror. “Lookin good babe,” he teased, mouth full of toothpaste, making you lose your focus and smile to him. “Oh shoot,” you whined, noticing how a small blood trained down your leg, “Look what you made me do.” He chuckled, flushing his mouth with water before kneeling next to you. “AAH,” he fake screamed, seeing your tiny scratch, “You almost cut your leg off!” You giggled, shaking your head when you pushed him playfully. “Well it hurts, kiss it better,” you ordered pouting, making his blue eyes laugh before the sound came out of his mouth. “Yes ma’am,” he smirked kissing your wound, “Any last words, my love?”

Niall: A small smile spread to your sleepy face when you nuzzled closer to his sleeping figure. His hair was pointing every direction, roots brown and tangled. His snores filled the room while he lied on the bed legs and arms reached out, mouth hanging open. You smirked against his chest while you crawled in to his embrace. He looked so peaceful when he slept, small smile on his face. “G’mornin’” his voice mumbled when your hand brushed his chest, playing with the hairs. “Morning sweetheart,” you smiled, reaching to kiss his stubbly jaw. You let out a giggle when he brushed his harsh skin to your forehead. “Ow, Niall you surely need to shave,” you laughed, pushing his jaw off your forehead. “Mmh,” he answered, still half asleep, trying to hug you closer, tangling your legs together. “It is sexy tough,” you teased, seeing how his blue eyes flickered open. “Yeh?” he asked, smirking, making you giggle to his skin. “Kiss me, stubbly” you teased, making him laugh silently before lowering his pink lips to yours, making sure that he brushed his stubbly skin against yours.

Zayn: You stirred in the dark room, tensing when you noticed a figure behind you. You had passed out to your couch, but somehow you had woken up in your bed. You gulped, turning around, heart beating loudly and fast to see who the hell was in your apartment. A silent whimper of relief left your mouth when you saw your sleeping boyfriend next to you, brown eyes closed to a peaceful sleep. “Zayn,” you whispered, poking his side with your finger, trying to wake him up, heart still racing, “What an earth are you doing here, your tour isn’t over yet! You scared me half to death!” He smiled on his sleep when he heard your voice. “I’m sorry I scared you boo,” he mumbled, reaching his hand to pull you closer, “I just wanted to see you.” You sighed against his chest, smiling when he started to trace his fingers on your bare thighs. “I love how you don’t shave when I’m away,” he mumbled sleepily, kissing your hair with a smile. You laughed, kissing his clothed chest, knowing that he liked the fact that you only shaved for him, not for anyone else. It meant that you were all his and only his. “I missed you love,” you whispered, closing your eyes, listening his heartbeat, “I missed you so much.”

Liam: “I don’t get it,” he mumbled, looking at the TV screen with big confused eyes, “Why are they shaving every hair they own.” You smiled, looking how completely confused he was over a TV show. “It’s a fashion show Li, and it’s not like they don’t have hairs, they have hair and eyebrows,” you teased, looking how his brown eyes widened when the models talked about shaving their pubic hair on national television. “That’s just wrong,” Liam groaned, looking at the models, “I don’t get why they want to look like little girls.” You bite your lip, seeing his frustration, “A lot of girls do that.” He turned his head to look at you, worry covering his face. “Why? Because of men? I hope they’d know that we don’t care how hairy they are,” he sighed frustrated, looking at the screen where a prep team shaved every hair off one of the girls. “So, let me get this straight, you would love me if I’d never shave,” you laughed, shaking your head. “Of course I would! I would love you even when you’d look like Yeti!” he answered a bit annoyed, only making you laugh. “What I’m going to do with you love,” you sighed giggling before snuggling better to his firm chest.

Harry: He stared at the shaving razor green eyes a bit scared. His big hands were on his lap when you sat next to him, looking his exposed legs. “Tell me again why I’m doing this,” he gulped, looking at you with pleading eyes. A fit of giggles made his eyes go wide when he saw the lads standing on the door. “It was a bet Harry, now do it!” Louis screamed, making everyone laugh. You rolled your eyes, seeing how unconfortable your boyfriend was over the bet. “Get out boys, I’ll tell you when he’s done,” you groaned, closing the door after pushing them out of your bathroom. “Thanks,” Harry mumbled, ruffling his chocolate brown curls with his tattooed hand. “What’s wrong,” you asked, sitting next to him confused, “it’s a bet, not such a big deal. You’ve done this million times.” He groaned nodding, before letting out a frustrated sigh. “I just don’t want you to feel that I’m less manly,” he confessed, looking down to his cross tattoo. You looked at him, smile forming to your face. “It’s that the reason? Oh love, hair or no hair, you’ll always be the manliest man I know,” you giggled looking at his soften face. “So you think I would still be sexy?” he asked, making you laugh, “You’re always sexy to me Styles.”