One Direction ( Living in a series )

A/N: this is one of my whimsy...You know I did the living in a book, preference...Well, this is a living in a tv series...These preferences are not same stories or have same caracters, they are just inspired by the series! So, Louis has Grey's anatomy, Liam has Little house on the prairie (that show is my obsession, sorry), Harry has once upon a time, Niall has f.r.i.e.n.d.s and Zayn has Glee! Sorry about all the typos! Love you all!xxx

Livin' in a series

Louis: "He is my patient Tomlinson!" you yelled, looking at him angrily. He smirked, blue eyes full of laughter, pulling rubber cloves to his hands, "Not anymore." You looked at him, frustrated. "He had a gastric ulcer and you didn't notice. I told that to Mr. Hansen, so this case is mine. Mine. Tomlinson 2, Y/L/N 0," he cheered cockily stealing another patient. "Fine," you groaned, leaving the prepping room, entering the cafeteria. "Tomlinson stole my patient," you whined, sitting down with an apple. The whole table of your intern friends looked at you groaning. "Again?", your friend asked angrily. You nodded, looking down at your apple. "He's so cocky and annoying, I'd love to kick him to the balls sometimes," you groaned making everyone laugh. "Yeah, he's so arrogant, he thinks he owns us," your friend said rolling her eyes, before taking a bite of her lasagna. "He calls me intern number 7.0," a boy on your left said, shaking his head. "Louis Tomlinson might be the future of our hospital, if he wouldn't be so cold and intense," a girl on your right said, making you nod. "Well, I better be going so he won't steal my only patient," you said getting up and saying goodbyes to your friends in white coat and blue doctor shirt. They waved at you when you walked out of the cafeteria, knocking three times to the on-call-room's door. "Hey sexy," Louis whispered, pulling you inside, "I thought you'd never come." You smiled, taking his stethoscope off, tossing it aside. "Sorry babe, I had to cover my back, so they don't think you're favoring me..," you said kissing his neck intensively. "But I am, babe," he said making you giggle quietly. "By stealing my patients?" you asked rising an eyebrow before reaching down his pants. Louis groaned before spinning you against the wall, "Now you have enough time for me." You smiled, running your hands through his brown hair, "Whatever you say Doctor Tomlinson."

 Liam: "Pa, PA!" you yelled, running down to reach your pa's wagons. He smiled, slowing down your horses, when you ran as fast as you could. "Slow down Y/N, or your feet will drop out," he teased, making you laugh when you stopped next to the horses. "Are you going to the town? Can I come with you?" you asked, straighten your dress with your hands. "Have you finished your chores? Does ma need help?" pa asked, making you nod and shake your head, "Yes pa, no pa, I asked her." You smiled, looking down at your black shoes, kicking pebbles under the wagon wheels. "Jump in then!" your pa cheered, helping you up to your wagon. You loved to go to town; everything in there was just so different. You loved to be in your farm, taking care of your animals, feeding chickens and helping ma with your siblings, but there was something in the town, you loved. "Pa, if we get a good crop this year, can we buy a new dress fabric to ma?" you asked looking at the prairie flashing by. "Sure, why not!" your pa smiled, stopping the wagon right in front of the Payne's store. It was the only shop in the area, and you loved to visit there. Blushing, you followed your pa inside. "Aah Mr. Y/L/N, Y/N, nice to see you!" Mr. Payne cheered happily. "Nice to see you too," your pa said and you curtsy. "We take brown sugar and coffee," your pa said, but you didn't listen, you were too busy to search something..."LIAM! CUSTOMERS!" Mr. Payne yelled to upstairs winking at you, making you blush even more, when Liam ran down, smiling. "Hey Y/N!" he said happily. "Hi Liam!" you said nervously, giving him a small smile. He looked at you lovingly; his brown eyes sparkled when he looked at you. "Pa, Liam's going to show me his new horse, meet me at the wagon," you said, when Liam pulled you out of the store, to Payne's barn. "Finally," he said kissing your lips gently. You smiled, pressing your head against his chest, listening his steady heartbeats, "I can't wait, till our wedding. I hate not to see you every day."