Find Another Mate (Chapter 4)

Chapter 4

--------------------

Azure’s chest keeps on thumping each time he remembered Robert and he seems looking mild lately. This irritates Crimson.

“The f*ck argh…I don’t LIKE what’s happening now…roar…and why am I so upset…ever since I saw that Robert dude…ROAR! And Azure is freaking changing…is it means that he already found his next mate??? Who cares this is great so I can go back home…and live my usual routine…but….argh…” Crimson murmured.

Azure was puzzled and yet shrugged out he had a lot of problem to deal with…and one of them was his rear. Crimson was treating him hard that he always wakes up in pain and very wobbly. -^o^- Though, he can’t complain since he was his master for the meantime.

“I’m off…” Crimson said and went his way.

“Careful…” Azure replied smiling. Crimson blushed upon seeing that. “Wha- he smiled…aaaah…this freaks me out!” Crimson was overacting again. It was the first time that Azure treated him like that and it feels like he wasn’t looking at him but to someone else. He’s jealous to Azure’s next love interest.

---------------

At CDE network, Crimson’s secretary went hastily and inform,

“Sir, an immediate meeting on the board of directors as well as the producer of one of our highest rater program is scheduled today, come immediately…the president hates late as you know…” she menacingly said.

“Yeah…yeah…whatever…sigh…I should have manipulate and let them think that I am the owner than a mere network director…sigh but it’s too late…” Crimson will lost a lot of essence if he’ll gonna do the mind manipulation to the same individuals.

----------------

At the meeting,

“We need another male character with strong and yet very mild characteristic…” the script writer said.

“Mister Robert, since you’d given us the best talents in town would you get us another one…the one who sure makes a big hit towards our audience…” the president demanded. Crimson grinned he wanted Robert out of the scene ever since.

“No worries sir, I already thought of someone else though, I hope his handler will allow it…” Robert leered then looked at Crimson.

“What are you implying Mis-ter Ro-BERT?” Crimson growled.

“I was telling about the guy living with you…I think he was Azure…his charisma is very intriguing the best for this character….” Robert grinned.

“H*ll no!” Crimson roared but the president questioned him for not allowing it. Crimson tried to used his manipulating thread attached to the president’s mind but somehow something’s barricading it and in the end Crimson agreed that Azure will be the new actor for their program.

---------------------

Azure was very pleased in hearing it. Crimson was irritated. “Whatever…I should stop thinking of him or I’ll end up crazy…” he kicked the door.

Azure just stared at him.

--------------

At the CDE network,

“Splendid! He’s the perfect guy for the role…” the producer and the rest of the people agreed.

Then, Azure’s gazed turned at Robert in an instance light covered them. From that moment they knew that they were fated together. Azure’s tattoo was completely gone.

Crimson’s chest’s hurts that it seems exploding.

He suddenly disappeared.

-------------------

All memories of the humans that Crimson encountered on earth were erased.

------------------

Meanwhile in the world of man-beast, Crimson returned in his clan.

“Son, where have you been these past years?” his father asked severely. Though, he only stayed at the human world within two months. Werewolves’ time runs faster than the humans.

“None of your business…” Crimson gave out a not-to-come-near-me-nor-ask aura.

“Oh my, Crimson seems to be worn-out…” his mother said worriedly. Everyone sighed.

They can’t penetrate at the overbearing Crimson no matter what.

------------------------

There’s something more out of Crimson’s feelings. The feelings he can’t explain towards Azure that when he realized it…it’s too late. He was gone everything shattered. Lifeless…unbearable…bottomless pit…

He could only sighed...

-----------------------

Harharhar…sorry I still want to torture my character a bit more harharhar…*evil but I still love CrimsonxAzure There will be one or two chaps to go then it’s done…not to worry it’s a happy ending hopefully harharhar…if…harharhar