Chapter 4 - My Ideal Lover...What's wrong with you?! (O_o)?

Thank u guyz 4 continuing in reading this story smoooooooooch =^o^=

Chapter 4 – My Ideal Lover…What’s wrong with you?! (O_o)?

Masaru was very happy because Loyd already told him that he was in love with him but he didn’t made an answer yet. Why? He’s playing hard to get but he planned to answer him yes after a week though he had this small unreliable uneasiness feeling.  

“Naaaah…whatever it is I don’t care…coz this is it my MOMENT…my first soon to be boyfriend!” his sparkling and giggling, though he tried to hide his gayness from Alexander well until he had a decent girlfriend then he’ll tell the truth.

Meanwhile, Alexander heard Loyd confessing to Masaru back then. Masaru became too happy and shiny with it which made Alexander becoming angry every day. So, he hated staying at home.

“Wait young man…you hardly come home…and you wouldn’t even eat your DINNER!” Masaru was infuriated as Alexander walk off the dinner table without touching his food.

“Che…what do you care…” Alexander smug.

“Grrr…enough with your INSOLENT!” Masaru was angry. “I took care of you and is this the way you’ll return my kindness?” he added then banged the table with his fist.

“Kindness huh…don’t need it…”

With that response Masaru blew up.

“Then get out of my place…YOU INGRATE!!!”

Alexander looked at him intently without any regret to what he had said. Masaru was a little aback. “Okay, if he apologizes then I’ll forgive him…” Masaru thought but Alexander just leave the dining room, went to his room, got his stuff, and went off without saying anything.

“Wha-“ Masaru spaced out and open mouth. “…he did left…”

---

Klunk!

Alexander kicked an empty can. “Grr…bastard…you Masaru…” He’s gritting, “…who needs you anyway…”

He went to a woman who’s always hitting on him and asked a favor. She immediately introduced him to her friend who own a club and hired Alexander as a host.

---

For just a week, Alexander hit big time. Since he was so popular he earned a lot of money and bought a unit in one of the expensive hotels in New York.

Meanwhile, Masaru was worried because Alexander stopped attending school.

“Ma-chan…it was just the so called rebelling phases of a teenager nowadays…don’t worry he’ll come back…” Loyd comforted Masaru. “I hope so…” he responded and because of that Masaru forgot to accept Loyd’s proposal.

---

Meanwhile Loyd was being impatient.

“Grr…I can’t hold on any longer…”

Moonlight Vampires had a bad habit. They always wanted to do perverted things to the person they like even if it’s by force. (^.^)

---

One month had pass and Masaru felt a lot of guilt and he missed Alexander so much. He loved the kid like his own child and brother. Though, the kid was a big pain but he was used to have him around.

So, he decided to look for him. He started to ask his friends (gangmates) his whereabouts and to his shock…

“CLUB AMOUR RE!!!”

Then he saw Alexander with a bombastic lady clinging on him.

“ALEXANDER!!!” Masaru shouted.

Alexander was stunned to see Masaru but pretended not to.

“Do you know that guy…oh he’s handsome too…” the woman giggled. “Nevermind him…just few psychopath in the area…” Alexander said then leading the woman inside the club.

“Grrr…he ignore me!” Masaru was angry and it hurts but he decided to wait outside for Alexander.

It’s already 9:00 pm, bad for Masaru he started to feel weak. Then someone approached him,

“Hey, cutey want some fun…it’s my treat…” a guy wink on him. He thought that Masaru was a host too.

“Eh…what…who are you?” Masaru was shocked and at the same time irritated. “Norman…” the guy grinned then dragging Masaru.

“h-hey wait…where are y-“

PUNCH!

“Owow…that hurts..who the h*ll…” Norman was angry.

It was Alexander. “If you don’t go away at a count of three then you’re dead…” he had the menacing aura. Norman was scared and run off.

Masaru just stared blankly.

“Go away…” Alexander said heartlessly towards Masaru.

“Okay…” Masaru was sad and too weak for some argument. He thought to return the next day to confront Alexander about his job as a host but now he need some rest.

Masaru was walking groggily. Alexander was worried and followed him. Masaru fainted, Alexander was about to get him when Loyd appeared and got Masaru instead.

“Grr…bastard…” Alexander was gritting while Loyd was grinning at him.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Enjoy :)