H. Maybe He's My Gangster Lover...Hope Not. (Chap.8)

Chapter 8 - You Can Never Get Away from Me…*grin*

-------------------------------

Since, Mika was afraid that Johann will slipped away, she clung on him. “Uhm…Mika you should go to your bed now.” “I won’t…you might get away again…” she pouted. “I will stay…but if you get too stubborn…I’ll leave…” Johann said. “Okay…I will sleep…good night…” she dashed away.

Johann sighed and yet smiled. “I think Mika is well now…she could attend her regular class…”

Alejandro just shrugged when a woman hastily came over and wrapped herself at him. Alejandro’s men came running.

“Boss, we’re sorry but Mistress Sara can’t be stopped…” They apologized.

“SHUT UP MORONS! I AM HERE TO SEE MY BELOVED AND YOU WANTED ME TO BE STOPPED!” Sara was gritting in anger.

Johann was stunned when he heard that. Alejandro noticed it and pulls out himself from Sara.

“Sigh…Sara did I tell you not to crash at someone’s place without any notice?”

“Hun…I call the other day about my return…and I was expecting that you’ll fetch me!” She pouted.

“A call?” Alejandro looked at Serge.

“I’m sorry Boss, I was about to tell it before but you’re not in a good mood so I just tell our men to fetch her and bring her at the vacation house though it seems it didn’t happen…my apology…” Serge bow. Alejandro just sighed, “Nevermind…”

Then Sara take noticed of Johann. “Honey who is he?”

Someone butted in,

“My MAMA got any problem?” Mika said firmly. Her attitude wanted to tell Sara that she’s not welcome.

“Eck!” Johann was shocked he thought that the girl was already asleep. “Hahaha…that was some uncalled joke…let’s go Mika…and leave the lovey dovey on their own…eh…heh...” Johann gagged and carried Mika away to her room.

------------------

Mika was angry and crossed her arms.

“What do you mean LOVEY-DOVEY? I DON’T LIKE HER!”

“Sigh…Mika let your father decide what he wants to do…besides I will always here for you…” Teacher Johann tried to convince the girl.

But the kid snorted. She’s not convince.

“Mama…do you love papa?” she suddenly asked.

“Huh…eh…your father is a bit weird and sadistic but he’s quite nice…eh…heh…”

“You never answer my question!” Mika started her tantrum again.

“Look, you may not understand it today… but as you grew older you’ll understand that a relationship between to two guys is not suitable at all…” Johann tried to explain everything. Love wasn’t enough in this kind of world where same gender affair is not completely accepted.

“Besides…he’s a mafia leader…I would never ever want to be screwed up in that kind of a person!” Johann thought. -^-^-

“Hmpt…then I duwanna grow up…old people really sucks and make things complicated.” Mika snorted again.

“Eh…heh…heh…enough about that…okay…for now it’s time to sleep…” Johann smiled.

----------------