G. Maybe He's My Gangster Lover...Hope Not (Chap 7)

Chapter 7 Love is in the aaaair….plus carbon dioxide…^_^?

-------------------------

Teacher Johann woke up feeling too heavy. It was because Alejandro was hugging him. He just remembered what happen last night after seeing himself all naked.

“Sh*t…this can’t be happening…” he thought. “Involving to a Mafia would ruin my ordinary life…my lovely ordinary life…” he space out.

Then someone crawled inside the bed sheet.

“Eeck…” Johann was stunned while Alejandro just woke up with a Hnnn-look.

Then ta-daaaaaaa…

It was Mika wearing an all-happy-face. Both men blushed.

“WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!” Johann panicked and covered himself with blanket then looked at Alejandro, somewhat saying “Your kid just saw us both naked!!!!” As usual, Alejandro just gave a duh-look reply.

“I’m just happy that Papa and Mama made love togetheeeeeer….wiiiii…” Mika jumped out of the bed and spinning around with open arms.

Teacher Johann just put his hand on his face with great disappointment then murmured, “What the h*ll are you teaching with this child?! You should find a wife or your child will become more TWISTED!”

“CUT THE CRAP...I WILL DECIDE ON MY OWN LIFE…AND WHAT HAPPEN BETWEEN US WAS JUST A FLING… DON’T GET INTO IT…” Alejandro was annoyed.

“REALLY?!” The teacher was relieved. Then he went off together with Mika to the kitchen.

“What is that RELIEVE face all about?!” Alejandro got more irritated.

--------------

At the kitchen,

Since, Serge’s place was near at the main house, he was first to be in the place and helping the kitchen.

“G’ morning, little master and Mister Green…” he greeted them.

“Good morning!” Mika and Johann replied. They started to prepare the breakfast. Then Serge leaned over, “Mister Johann thank you for your advice the girl I sue for seems to be mild when I started to give her my personal cook food from the heart!” 

“Oh good…” Johann chuckled. Even though Serge had a rough and scary appearance the two became acquainted to each other because Johann helped him to be close to his love. Mika didn’t like that.

“Ahem! We’re cooking here remember?!” Mika in Mafia-mode.

“Ah sorry…little missy…” Serge blushed.

Johann added, “He thank me because of my suggestion…” he smiled.

“Oh…” Mika was relieved.

----------------------------------------

Meanwhile, the rest of the gang was sneaking at the kitchen and somehow giggling because teacher Johann and Serge together with their little missy looked like a happy family.

“Ahem…” Alejandro heard them and was annoyed.

“Good Morning Boss!” They saluted and went off.

Alejandro saw the three and was pissed.

------------------------------------

At the dining table while eating,

“Papa, let’s go to the park…together with mama Johann…” Mika insisted. Johann was shocked.

“No I have a meeting with the Boss of Zhengdong Group…” Alejandro said. Mika pouted. She wanted to have a family day.

Hearing that teacher Johann had a sigh of relief. “Thank goodness…” he thought.

“”Don’t worry little missy I’ll go with the two of you…” Serge butted in. Mika was brighten and Johann seemed to be glad. Alejandro got irritated at the warm atmosphere.

“On second thought…Serge go in place of me…on the meeting…’sides it’s the first time that Mika asked out I’ll go with her…” Alejandro said and Serge agreed while Johann felt that the world came crashing on his head and Mika was very please.

--------------------------

At the park…

“Wippiiiiiiiiiiiiieeee…” Mika was running around.

“Mika be careful…” Teacher Johann warned her but…THUD! “Waaaaaaaaaaaah!” she was tripped and end up crying. “Sigh…I told you to be careful, right…but it will be okay it’s just a scratch…” he beamed. Alejandro just looked at the concerned teacher. The women he previously dated weren’t concern about his daughter but this guy just loved his kid. “I hope there was a woman just like him…” he thought.

They enjoyed the place while Alejandro just stayed under a tree while resting.

Then, he suddenly remembered their intimate moment. “Sh*t…what the h*ll…”

“Hey….heeeeeeeeeey…Papaaaaaaaaa….” Mika was calling his father for so many times now.

“Eh…what is it…” “Mama Johann just disappeared he said that he’ll buy me a cotton candy but he didn’t return…he probably got lost…” Mika was fretting.

“Don’t worry I’ll look for him just stay at the car…okay…” “I will…just look for mama…sob…”

-----------------------

“Grr…that idiot where did he go…” Alejandro was mumbling and kicking an empty can when he saw Johann spacing out.

“Idiot there you are…” he stopped while looking where Johann was staring. Then he saw a guy and his family enjoying at the park. He knew them they were Johann’s boyfriend and his family.

Alejandro just realized that somehow Johann was far from his reach it annoys him. He didn’t like the feeling of not getting what he wanted or losing what he already has though he wasn’t sure about getting Johann to be his. ^_^ He’s a complicated man.

He punched the teacher and dragged him off. “Mika was in a fuss coz of your long absence for buying a cotton candy…”

“Ah…eh…” Johann can’t do anything about his situation.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Enjoy, (^o^)/