C. Maybe He's My Gangster Lover...Hope Not

Thank you guys 4 reading it -^-^- I'm happy! I gues you like BL at all mwuaaah

------------------

Chapter 3 Instant Babysitter

--------------------

Before dawn, Sam went off to go back with his family.

--------------------

6:00 AM

Mika woke up and went on the kitchen after smelling a nice meal.

“G’morning…” Johann smiled. “…let’s eat and prepare you to school…” he added.

They were eating nicely when Mika asked a shocking question.

“Nmmnn…teacher…women always receive the man’s p*nis in love making, right?”

Teacher Johann blew all the food out of his mouth.

“Cough…cough…Mika where on earth did you get those words?! STOP SAYING THAT!” Mika was brought in a mafia way of living so she was exposed to that kind of thing though she doesn’t care about it.

“I will if you answer my two questions…the first one was that” she grinned. Teacher Johann couldn’t believe it the kid was just five…FIVE YEARS OLD…and she know all of that.

“Sigh…okay if you promise to become a good girl…I will answer it…”

“Okay…it’s a deal…” Mika smiled.

“about your question …it’s yes…” Johann doubled sigh.

“Then are you a woman?” Mika asked another shocking question.

“W-what?! Of course not!” Johann jolted out.

“If you’re not a woman then…why is that guy enter his p*nis inside you yesterday?” Johann turned white after hearing that. She saw them clearly in doing H-stuff.

“Look, you might be dreaming…” he’s panicking. “You said you never lie?” Mika said innocently.

“Mika…it’s too complicated so please just forget about it…” Johann was pleading.

“Okay…but I will call you MAMA…and you’ll cook food for me…” Mika smiled.

“Huh?”

“If you don’t agree I will tell everyone about that!”

“What a five year old kid was blackmailing me…” Teacher Johann spaced out.

 “Uhm…how about…papa…that suits me since I’M A GUY!” Johann said then emphasizing the last part.

“Nope…no one can replace papa…”

“Okay…how about UNCLE!”

“No…No…I don’t like uncles they look scary…” Johann can’t think of anything and it seems that his soul went out of his body.

“Hey…HEEEEEEEEEEEY! AGREE?” Mika yelled.

 “O-okay…just don’t tell it to your father nor call me that in school…okay…” teacher Johann surrendered.

“DEAL!” Mika thumbs up. "I LOVE MY MAMA!" she giggled and hugged her teacher.

----------------------------

Meanwhile, Alejandro knew about that.

“Sh*t my child saw it and wanted him to be her MOTHER! THIS CAN’T BE HAPPENING!!! ARGH! BETTER HAVE A WIFE NOW!” He’s exaggerating as usual. =^-^=

-------------------------