Chapter 3 - My Ideal Lover...Oh, he's my type!!!

Here;s another chap hope u enjoy....

Chapter 3 – My Ideal Lover…Oh, he’s my type!!!

Again Masaru was lecturing Alexander when a gorgeous, elegant, and strict man visited them.

“I’m sorry to interrupt you…I am Loyd Freyle the discipline committee adviser of New York High…” a tall gentle huge guy wearing eyeglasses.

“Ohlala…just my type…gentle and yet reliable and strict…” Masaru thought while his eyes turned into heart shape and his beat rate was fast. He had eyeglasses fetish too.

“Grr…discipline…” Alexander murmured.

From then, Loyd come over at Masaru’s place to give additional tutoring for Alexander which Masaru loved.

“Oh, Mr. Inue…you shouldn’t have to bother yourself to do this…” Loyd smiled.

“Ah…just call me Masaru…Sir…it just a simple thank you for take caring of my brother’s delinquent act…” he said while providing some tea and snacks.

“It’s nothing.” He beamed.

“Ohlala…that gentle features and yet masculine appearance made me drew more and more of you!” Masaru thought while giggling.

This made Alexander very annoyed.

“Argh…look I’ll quit cutting classes just stop going in here…okay…and Ma-chan stopped that stupid act…you’re not a girl!” Alexander yelled.

“Don’t call me Ma-chan! Arrrgh!” Masaru yelled. Loyd started to giggle in seeing Masaru in that action.

“Well, Mr. Alexander it’s a deal…if you can do it.” Loyd grimaced.

“Grr…of course I can…”

---

Alexander never skipped classes after that.

During Lunch time, some commotion of girls giggling over something got into the nerves of Alexander and his gang mate so they tried to see what it was.

“MASARU?!” Alexander was shocked at the same time pissed.

“So, he was Masaru?! He’s so cuuuute!” the girls chuckled. Alexander got even madder because of the attention Masaru was getting from all kinds of gender and ages. He hauled Masaru then yelled, “What are you doing here?!”

“Oh, I just bring your lunch…here…watch your language young man…” Masaru handed a bento and trying to look authoritative. Then Loyd came out.

“Oh, Ma-chan…ah sorry…I mean Masaru…you’re here…” Loyd said.

“Ah…it’s alright to call me Ma-chan…anyway you haven’t drop by at our place so I thought to bring you something…did Alexander bring you any trouble…” Masaru replied sweetly.

“Haha…how sweet…no he’s been obedient these pass days…” Loyd replied. “Good…good…” Masaru was patting Alexander’s head then added, “…that’s my boy.” He smiled. Alexander was pissed.

“I AM NOT A CHILD! STOP TREATING ME LIKE THAT!” he shouted.

---

Loyd Freyle asked Masaru out as a treat for always bringing him lunch every day at school. Meanwhile, Masaru was happy, “I guess…he is my fated one…” he thought.

In a fastfood chain Masaru and Lloyd chatted for hours and get to know each other. He found out that Loyd was a Moonlight Vampire.

“Why are you working during morning? You should be resting.” Masaru was concern. “Yeah, then I won’t be able to see you…” Loyd replied. Masaru blushed, “Is this a proposal?” He thought while giggling. Then, Loyd asked, “ You say that Alexander started to act delinquent during his high shool…hmmm I guess he needed a friend with good example…I have a beautiful and nice niece I can introduce him to her…she might change him…as they say inspiration can change personality.” He suggested.

“Yes…yes…I would be grateful to that.” Masaru was thankful and holding Loyd’s hands with sparkling eyes.

“Erhm…my hands…”

“Oh, sorry…”

----

“No way…I hate relationship…” Alexander grumbled.

“Look, she’s better than your fuck buddies…besides it can help me to be close with Loyd…I mean Loyd is a good man so his niece would probably just like him…” Masaru explained. Alexander just stared at him. Then Masaru was shocked when he heard Alexander’s unexpected question.

“Masaru…are you gay?”

“Aaah…what will I say…I can’t possibly tell him that I am indeed gay or he’ll mock me even more…” Masaru was sweating while thinking some nice alibi and ended up with…

“O-of course NOT! How dare you say something unforgivable as that to the person who took care of you!” he tried to be annoyed though in his mind, “Oh…gay society of the nation please don’t ostracize me for this…as you know my circumstances…”

“Is that so…” Alexander smirked but with sadness.

---

The next day Masaru and Alexander meet Loyd at his place. He introduced his niece Lucia Freyle to Alexander. “She’s beautiful than I expected…she could be a good playmate…” he thought then grinned.

Everything went well until Alexander saw Loyd kissing Masaru on his lips in the kitchen.

“Not gay huh…che…” he’s angry.

---

What do you think? hmmmm I knooooooow this one didn't sound funny and it's too boring...but give it a shot!!!!!

(^o^)? Mis4-2n8