2 Gender Doesn't Matter But...Feelings Do

----------

Inside the room,

Randie felt aroused to see the unconscious body of Angelo on the bed. Randie’s s*xual orientation wasn’t bi or homo he simply enjoy s*x no matter the gender is as long as the person is appealing. He found Angelo so endearing.

He tied, started to kiss Angelo’s neck, unbuttoning his shirt and started to strip him n*ked. He pinched his n*pples and jerk his p*nis. Randie’s shaft hardened and wanted it in at Angelo’s hole. He then spread his legs. Angelo felt something weird and rubbing at his bottom. He realized that someone wanted to penetrate him. He struggled but the pain from the taller boy’s punches before was still overpowering and weakened him.

Randie was about to thrust his d*ck in when someone slammed the door opened. The guy was angry to see Randie on top of Angelo positioning himself to penetrate at the light-haired man. The intruder was Jason. Angelo was embarrassed. He never wanted to be in such humiliating situation in front of his best friend.

Jason punched the guy very hard and threatened him, “Look, Bud, go away or I’ll call a police…” Randie didn’t seem to be scared by that. Jason continued, “…and the guy you’re trying to screw with just now was a son of a very influential family in America…if you know what I’m telling right now…GET OUT!” Randie perfectly know what he was saying and move away.

Jason and Angelo were silent. Then Jason made a move. He untied him. Angelo thanked him.

Angelo was embarrassed to be n*ked in front of Jason but his er*ction was unbearable.

“Uhm…erm…Son, could you pleased leave me for a while…” Angelo said while hiding his er*ction. Jason noticed it, went near him, and whispered, “I can help you out.” Angelo looked at him. Jason faced didn’t show any emotions at all. Angelo felt awkward.

“N-no…I can handle it m-myself…” he replied but Jason grabbed his shaft from behind and started jerking it.

After that, Jason drove him home. They never talked.

----------

At Britain’s Yellow Medical University,

Weeks had pass, the two never spoken as they had before the incident, Angelo regretted his nightlife addiction. He lost his best friend because of that. He was thinking of leaving out in Jason’s place. He was in deep thought when someone yelled.

“Hey, cutie!”

Angelo looked around and there are no women around. He snarled. Noone dared to call him cutie before. He scowled. He saw the guy from the pub. He was angry. He jolted and punched him hard.

“H-hey…w-wait…I’m not here to fight!” Randie explained. Angelo was still in fussed.

“GO AWAY!” he yelled. Randie didn’t mind and still following him. Angelo did everything to shoo the annoying dastard, who’s the cause why his relationship with Jason was ruined.

Meanwhile, Jason was thinking. “I shouldn’t had been so cold lately to Angelo…he might thought that I was angry at him.” He was lost at his thought when he saw them.

Jason flared and followed them.

Angelo was still shooing Randie who keep on bothering him and even tried to snatched a kissed. Jason kicked him on his butt. Angelo was stunned.

“I THOUGHT IT WAS CLEARED TO YOU THE LAST TIME…” Jason gave Randie a death glare and dragged Angelo.

“Look, you didn’t learn a lesson yet?” Jason was angry.