F. Maybe He's My Gangster Lover...Hope Not (Chap.6)

Chapter 6 This is it?! The bed scene!? WTF!

--------------------------

The next day Alejandro personally fetched Johann from school.

“Geez…I feel so eerie when I’m around him…” Johann thought then sweating coldly while Alejandro was murmuring in disgust.

“Grr…don’t give me the bullsh*t…f*cking gay…you should never been good at my daughter now she’s…all over you…” Alejandro hit the car horn.

“Uhm…eh…excuse me it’s not my fault…y-you should check yourself…if only you got married again…she might not looking for a mother in a different way…and STOP ACCUSING PEOPLE…” Johann tried to be firm while saying those words being blindfolded.

In irritant Alejandro hit the break.

THUD!

“Owuch !” Johann bumped on the dashboard.

Alejandro whistled and pretending that it was an accident. Johann was angry and made silent curses.

-------------------------------

“MAMA!” Mika was running as she heard the car of his father approaching. She jumped him out of excitement.

Then…

She hit Johann many times on his chest while crying, “You’re so meeeeeeeeeean you said you NEVER LIE…then leaving me behiiiiiiiiiiiiiiind…sniiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiffffffffffff…”

“Uh…sorry…I got to meeti an important person so…”

“You mean MUCH IMPORTANT than ME?!” Mika pouted.

“Uhm…no but an equal important as you are to me…” Johann beamed then Mika blushed and hugged Johann tightly.

“Mama…smells soooo good…” she fell asleep.

“Hmmmm…Mika seems exhausted…did she have enough sleep?” Johann blurted out.

“And whose fault is that?” Alejandro made a matter-of-fact face.

“Eh…I should never ask that…” Johann thought.

-------------------------

Johann dealt the kitchen and everybody in the gang enjoyed having him around. The equation was like this. Johann + kitchen = goodbye broccoli…hello human delicious edible food. -^-^-

6:30 PM Everybody was busy eating the delicacy that Johann made. Alejandro admitted it that Johann was a good cook but just to himself, having his pride taking over every time.

“Mama…where are going to sleep tonight?” Mika suddenly asked while eating.

“Uhm…Mika it’s not good to talk while eating…” Johann answered mildly. He plan to leave in the middle of the night after Mika had fall asleep.

Mika pouted, “Hey you aren’t thinking of leaving in the middle of the night right?!” Johann was shot straight. “Geez this kid really had keen feelings towards her surroundings…” he thought.

“O-of course not…I’ll stay at your room until you fall asleep…” Johann finally said.

Mika crossed her armed. “Hmmmpt…nope…coz you’re sneaky ’sides tomorrow is Saturday you stay here…so you sleep with papa!” she commanded. Alejandro blew his soup and the rest of the mafia members turned white as sheet upon hearing that while Johann nearly fainted.

“What kind of a five year old kid is she?!”

------------------------

Johann and Alejandro can’t do anything and force to stay in the same room.