4 He Says, "You're Worthless!" and He Says, "You're Useless!"

Chapter 4

Maxillian grinned. “So, are you ready…” He leaned over at Vary.

Vary was stunned. What he said earlier was just to make Maxillian disgusted at him and leave him alone but it turned upside down. Maxillian seemed to be interested in same s*x intercourse!!! Shocking!!! (OxO)

“Argh…c’mon bastard…’COURSE I’M NOT!!! And if you’re asking me if it’s worth it then it’s not…coz I won’t make it good if it’s with someone I DO NOT LIKE!” Vary pushed Maxillian off him, “…So, enough of this nonsense…” he smug giving an attitude that he already had than it with someone he like but in reality he hasn’t.

That attitude annoyed Maxillian and tripped him down.

THUD!

“Eee-ouch!” Vary glared at Maxillian and ready to punch him when…

“Uhm…V-vary…is breakfast ready…I’m hungry…” Chris showed up while scrubbing his eyes.

Vary ran hurriedly towards Chris and carried him into the kitchen.

“H-hey…put me down I’m not a kid anymore…” Chris pouted but Vary just raffled his hair and uttered, “You save me…” and smiled warmly.

“Tch…when it comes to Hughes’ son he always acts like that kid was his own…hmpt…” Maxillian is irritated again. ^-^

---

Chris was fetched by his personal tutor right after his meal.

“Be careful, Chris…” Vary waved. “I will…” Chris smiled. Vary was daydreaming. “I think I won’t mind to have an instant child if it’s like Chris…him + Hughes + me = a happy family…ooooh…” he giggled.

“Aren’t you shuddering on that kind of idea thick-skinned faggot…” Maxillian said behind him.

“Waaah…you’re still here…” Vary nudged off.

“My presence isn’t necessary when brother is present at the meeting…” he grinned.

Then he pushed Vary on the wall.

“Say…let’s continue what we have left before…”

Maxillian started to strip him.

Vary tried to struggle but it’s useless, that’s unquestionable because Max is huge and much stronger than him. Poor, Vary…tch…tch…tch…

Vary was fully naked. Seeing this, Maxillian snap out. He thought that a guy’s body especially the other guy’s crotch would be a big turn off but it wasn’t…IT WASN’T?! (O_O)

“At first I thought I can’t do it but…hmmm…” Maxillian whispered and Vary was feeling humiliated.

He started to lick the n!pples of Vary that made the later shiver and lost strength. Then his hands moved at the back and started to insert his fingers inside Vary’s hot hole.

“Waaah…keep off…keep off…” Vary tried to pushed Max away from him but the later just pinned him and tied his hands at his back using his belt.

“Look, my patience is low so if you keep on struggling you might not be able to see today’s sunset…” Max glared as he was starting to get irritated at Vary’s stubbornness.

“Argh…this is R@PE!!! You Idiot!!!” Vary butted in.

Max mocked him, “Che…a man r@pe by another man…huh…who’s f*cking idiot would ever believe that…” He punched his stomach.

Vary felt the sharp pain and curled up.

“Told you to listen right?” Maxillian grinned and took off his shirt. Vary was intimidated at Maxillian muscular physique. “I wish I enrolled in a gym too before…argh” Vary thought while being helpless.

Maxillian groped in and inserted his two fingers inside his hole.

“Sh*t…Vary…hold yourself…you can’t be…possibly gonna enjoy t-this!!!!” Vary keep on thinking and holding himself. It makes Maxillian fired more.

After an hour Maxillian felt disgusted. He can’t imagine himself dong s*x with another guy. “What was I thinking just earlier?!” He murmured while fixing himself and leaving Vary behind then glaring at him. Vary shocked at the same time pissed but who cares he thought it’s good that it turn out like that.

“Besides…it’s Hughes that I like…”

---

After that incident Maxillian went back to normal. The smug proud bastard as what Vary describes him.

---

Then one shocking revelation was revealed after five months.

“Krissy and I will be getting married…” Hughes announced.

Vary was stunned and speechless. He looked at Krissy the later seemed to looking back at him with an apologizing eyes.

After dinner, Krissy went to Vary and hugged him at his back.

“I’m sorry…”

“What are you saying...K…”

“Please enough of being too kind…I know I did hurt you but I never thought that I will fall in love to him because I like you more than anyone else…” Krissy sobbed.

“Enough…Kris…it’s alright…besides I’m a guy he’ll never going to like a guy like me…” Vary tried to hide his hurting feelings.

“Thank you…”

Vary smiled though his heart was broken.

---

A couple of months later…Vary left the Mon Juer household to start his life all over again. Maxillian was a bit uneasy about it but to proud to prevent it.

---

“Soon…I’ll forget…soon I’ll recover…soon everything will be over…”

-----------------------------------------------------------OVER----------------------------------------------------------------

Hi!! Mis4-2n8 here, I ended this story here because the people who inspire me for this story had a major break up…(~o~) sad…sooo it will be it…though I will post a new story here soon….Love you all!!!! Smooch!