7. Swift turn of Events - 100%

7. Swift turn of Events – 100%

Ambulance siren was heard. Press came in to cover the incident. Kandice was sent to a nearby hospital.

In room 2455, a woman shrieked.

“Sis, calm down I’m not dead…it’s just some minor scratches and a little bit headache…” Kandice explained.

“MINOR YOU SAY?! WHAT IF TOU DIE?! AND LOOK AT YOUR BEAUTIFUL FACE!!! I TOLD YOU NOT TO TALK ON THE PHONE WHILE DRIVING!!!” Miss Anna having a face fetish was angry.

“I’m sorry…it won’t happen again!” Kandice just scratched his head.

Then someone opened the door and rushing towards Kandice. He was Adrian. He come and hugging Kandice tightly. “Thank goodness you’re safe…” he uttered.

“Sis…could you please leave us for a moment?” Kandice requested.

“Sigh…okay but don’t ever think that it’s over we gonna talk seriously after you recover.” She commanded.

“Yes, boss…” Kandice smiled.

After Anna left the room there was a moment of silence.

“Hmmm…the woman’s name is Lucenda Voir, the heiress of Voir Corporation…she’s beautiful…” Kandice started to talk.

“Dice, I’m sorry…I wasn’t able to tell you about it…”

“Y’know we already talk about this kind of issue long before we had into this relationship…I think I made things clearly that if ever you fall in love to a woman tell me it straight…but you didn’t…” Kandice frowned.

“Look, I have no plan in hiding the engagement to you…I was looking for the right timing…”

“Ad will you leave her for me?” Kandice asked looking straight on Adrian’s eyes pleading that the answer would be yes.

“Kandice I love you same way with Lucenda…don’t make me choose…” Adrian was irritated.

“Sigh…it’s alright…I guess this is it…congratulations…” Kandice tried to smile but tears flowing on his cheeks.

“Please leave…” he added.

-----

Adrian saw Miss Anna outside Kandice’s room,

“I heard everything…what are you planning to do now?” Miss Anna asked being annoyed.

“I love him and her…I don’t have any plan on giving up the two.” Adrian smug.

“Grrr…idiot! Do you think that Kandice would want to be in that situation?”

“He’ll soon get over it…since he loved me.” Adrian grimaced.

SLAP!

“How dare you…from now own you’re no longer a talent from Xyz Modeling Company!” she gritted.

“Tch…I may not be connected in your company but Kandice will always be mine…” Adrian left.

“Bastard!”

---

Miss Anna entered at Kandice’s room,

“Are you alright…” she said compassionately.

“What’s with the sudden change? You almost trying to kill me in your words earlier…” Kandice giggled and trying to hide his grief.

“Cut the crap bro, y’know I’m always here for you…so just tell me if there’s something wrong!” Miss Anna said.

“hahaha…yes…yes…I will but I’m okay so there’s nothing to worry.” Kandice replied.

“Sheesh, secretive as always…” Miss Anna thought.

“Sis…can you just stay for while…until I fall asleep…” Kandice appealed.

“Yes…I will…” she said then hugging his brother.

“Nothing hurts more than…the pain that heart can bring…” Kandice thought.

---

Crowe heard the news about Kandice’s accident and a little bit worried with guilt to think that Kandice was at his place before the accident. He thought of visiting but remembering his arrogant attitude he decided not to. “Sides, it was his fault…not mine…” he smug.

The next day, Kandice remembered the contract. He secretly went out from the hospital and asked the connivance of the nurses so he won’t be found out by his sister.  Kandice will go to the establishment’s CEO to tell that Crowe wouldn’t be able to do the project and he will just pay for the damages instead.

Meanwhile,

“Crowe this is an order visit Kandice on the hospital, now!” Madam Louise Zane yelled while calling his son from her monthly Mediterranean Cruise when she found out what happen to Kandice.

“Yeah…yeah…” “Good…Bye son, I love you.” She hung up.

“Geez, she just called up to say that…hmmm…oh well it’s a nice excuse anyway…” Crowe thought.

---

Crowe went on the hospital where Kandice was admitted.

“He wasn’t here?! Where could he be?!” Crowe thought then he saw the contract from the other day. He read it and he dashed off to go at France’s Apparel Establishment.

---

At France’s Apparel Establishment,

“Ugh…my head hurts…” Kandice was bit dizzy while using the elevator.

At the 33rd floor,

“Welcome, Manager Kandice…the president was waiting for you…” the secretary said.

“Thank you…”

Kandice was about to give his apology when,

“I’m sorry Mr. President but this man was insisting to come without your permission…”

A guy took off his sunglass and it was...

“Crowe?!” Kandice was stunned.

“Sorry for intervening…my manager here forgot to bring this contract I just happen to bring it in.”

The negotiation went well.

---

“Hahaha…thanks you save me…I’ll bet Cassandra told you too…better to call her…” Kandice beamed. Crowe was irritated because it wasn’t Cassandra’s persistent but was his own will.

Kandice phone rang.

“Hello, Kandice thank goodness your okay!” Miss Cassandra called up.

“Oh…I’m alright…hehe…by the way thank you so much Cass for the help.”

Lady Cassandra was puzzled but accepted the thanks then bid farewell.

---

The two reach the ground floor. Crowe thought of inviting to drive Kandice home but he changed his mind and they parted ways. Kandice called up a taxi when he suddenly lost consciousness. Crowe saw it and immediately came to help but Darwin got Kandice first.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Hmmmmm…this story suppose to be humorous but it didn’t sounded like that….hmpt…(o____O)?

.,,/(^,^).,, oh weeeeeell….

Spageeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeetti!!!!!! \\(^O^)//