6. Jealousy - 50-50%

Also dedicated to jungkim, fainbrook, andykim, caleck and minaloreza!!!! (^O^) love you all!

oh yeah...I hope wattpad can have a multiple dedication in one story...(^_____^)?

Anyhow....enjoooooooooooy!!!!!!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

6. Jealousy – 50-50%         

At Kandice’s office,

“No way…won’t wear that!”

“Argh…Ad it’s not the time to act like a child now…I want you to wear it!” Kandice showed his authority. Adrian grinned. “Okay…” he smiled and kissed Kandice. “Later, I’ll get my reward!” Adrian went off. Kandice blushed. Unfortunately it was witnessed by Lady Cassandra and Crowe who supposed to have a meeting with Kandice together with Miss Anna.

“That idiot Adrian…” Anna sighed. Then she explained everything.

“Aren’t you two surprised?” Anna was stunned for their no-shocking face attitude.

“No, I think they’re cute.” Lady Cassandra giggled. Crowe didn’t respond.

“Ahaha…anyway can we just keep it a secret?” Miss Anna requested. “Sure.” Lady Cassandra replied “…and he will too…” pointing to Crowe.

After thirty minutes, the three went inside Kandice’s office,

Lady Cassandra kept on eyeing Kandice from head to foot with a giggle.

“Ah…is there something on my face?” Kandice asked.

“No…but is it true that you and Adrian have an affair?”

“Ahhh…who the…of course not!” Kandice lied while blushing.

“Brother, there’s no use in lying coz they found it out earlier…” Miss Anna said.

“WHAT?!” Kandice was blurry.

“Don’t worry manager we can keep a secret!”

Then, “So we can have a lovey dovey around them…” Adrian stepped in and hugged Kandice tightly. He happened to hear everything. He grimaced while looking at Crowe that somehow says he was mine. Crowe was pissed about that.

One of the assistants came looking for Adrian.

Karate Chop!

“Ouch!” “You sneak out again during your photoshoot!” Kandice yelled.

“Hey, just wanna show you that I already wore it…do I look good?!” Adrian grinned. Kandice was fascinated and yet, “Yeah…yeah…now go on to your shoot!” pushing Adrian away.

“Oh…so Kandice have an authority over Adrian!” Lady Cassandra said.

“Yes, missy only at work but in bed I monopolize him…” Adrian grinned.

“Idiot…saying like that!!!” Kandice blushed then slammed the door close.

“Don’t mind him please…” Kandice was embarrassed while Cassandra was absorbed on the idea that how can a two guy do it in bed.

“Enough about that, let’s talk about business…”

---

Moreover,

As Crowe started his career as a model, he became known. And of course his attitude became worst towards Kandice.

“Grrr…self-conceited idiot…” Kandice can only thought of that and so he never appeared at any engagement that Crowe was into. If he had a modeling job, Kandice just contact Lady Cassandra and discuss it with her. He just let her do her magic trick to him. He also assigned a chauffeur for Crowe and Lady Cassandra.