V. Brother...Bother...Hater...Lover

V. Brother…Bother…Hater…Lover

Jason went to the White Hope Hospital together with Paula Bowldes to have a check up. Jason was a licensed doctor but he had no proper equipment to do it himself.

“Doctor, how was she?” Jason asked Dr. White.

“She’ll be okay…just a minor gastric pain no surgical operation needed. She only needed to drink this medicine for one month.” Dr. White replied.

Meanwhile, Elliot wanted to find out what was the woman’s relation to Jason but wouldn’t want to ask so he just peeped in.

Jason saw him and introduced Paula as his girlfriend. Elliot was astounded. He was speechless, his heart ache. He doesn’t know why…because he was an idiot. (^.^)?

Shayna saw them. She was happy.

-------------------------

Meanwhile, Jason and Paula left the hospital.

“Hey, do you regret this plan of yours?” Paula asked seeing Jason vey unhappy.

“No, because this is the only way I could be close to him again…”

“Sorry, Pie I dragged you here…” he smiled faintly.

“It’s nothing…what are friends are for…come on let’s go in a bar!” Paula said happily then dragged him to a nearby pub.

--------------------

At Dr. White’s office,

“Brother…why not convinced him to marry me!” Shayna was forcing his brother to convince Elliot to marry her.

“I can’t it’s his life…if you are in his position would you want to be controlled by others?” Dr. White answered.

The doctor added, “Why are you dying to tie up with Elliot when you had the business tycoon Mr. Ronaldo Suarez…he was deeply in love with you!”

“Argh…are you really my brother? You want me to marry that old huge bald fart!”

“Hey you’re not young either!”

“BROTHER!” she cries. Doctor White soothed her, finding that the doctor babied her.

“Okay, to make me feel better… how about talk to Jason and tell him to convince Elliot in marrying me for the good of everybody!” Shayna insisted.

“Look, why not you ask and plead to him…he’ll might listen to you.” Dr. White replied.

“Argh…brotheeeeeeeeer…if only I can…I would have done it earlier!!!” Shayna was throwing tantrums.

“Why you can’t?” his brother was puzzled.

“We-well you see…Jason is sooooooooo charming and I just can’t think straight when I’m around him!” Shayna blushed.

“Well…that is your problem!”

“BROOOOOOOOOTHER!” Shayna cried like a puppy.

“Sigh…here…tickets for two in an exclusive resort…you still have time to make Elliot realize that you are more important than his brother…um…not real brother…even now that Jason already had a girlfriend…” Dr. White couldn’t resist his sister’s persistency.

Shayna glowed and fully recharge, “Thank you brother you are the most wonderful person in the world!” then hugging and kissing his brother.

“Ack…Shay…can’t breathe…”

“Ooopsie…sorry…”

At Shayna’s secret room but more likely a morgue with lots of skull and human organs,

She thought of something that will tie Elliot to her for life.

“Hihihihihi…I know this idea will work…hihihi…” she laugh evilly and emitting dark aura while charging her chainsaw and playing a frightening music.

“Mwuahahahahaha…!” she laughed maniacally.

“OI! CUT IT OFF…IF YOU DO NOT WANT TO SLEEP…THEN LET US!” one of the patients shouted.

“Er…”

-------

In the exclusive resort,

“Hmmm…the smells so good here..Am I right, hun…” Shayna said while wrapping herself to Elliot in seductive mode.

Elliot was sweating because he sensed something strange in Shayna’s behavior.

“Gulp…Uhm..Shay…I think I’ll go check our room…eh..heh…”

“Okay!” Shayna said sweetly but evil aura emission was present.

--------------------

This is short hehehe…well, find out next the evil plan of Shayna just for love or just for screwing up Elliot…harharhar

(^o^)// for once I thought no one was reading this but there are some…I am soooooooo happy!

Enjoy!