1. Just Renting You

Mis4-2n8 =^o^= meow…chu..chu…enjoy!

-----------------------------------------------

Just Renting You

-----------------------------------------------

Chapter 1

“Crap…crap…crap…” Harold Pelster was grumbling. He was one of those unlucky good looking guy in New Jersey. Recently lost his job, dump by his girlfriend, and impending lost of his apartment.

“Argh…c’mon there above please don’t f*ck me like this…I’d been good…well I screwed up but it’s not like I’m a killer…” He was yelling on the park in the middle of the day while bystanders murmured and somewhat scared of him.

Someone sat beside him.

“Hey, you need money?” a pale thin guy, a little bit smaller than him, about twenty-seven years of age asked.

“Look, dude, don’t dare to fuck my nerves right now…” Harold was glaring and didn’t bother to look at the guy. He thought that the guy was mocking him.

“Oh, sorry I thought to give a helping hand but it seems you don’t need it.” The guy was a bit annoyed and walks off.

Then an old hag came yelling towards Harold.

“Oi, you PESTER…WHEN YOU GONNA PAY YOUR MONTHLY RENT?! IF YOU DON’T PAY ME RIGHT NOW BETTER PACK UP YOUR THINGS AND GET OUT OF MY PLACE!”

“Hey…grandma…” upon hearing that the old woman became more furious, “I mean Mrs. Scot…it’s PELSTER… I will pay you back…just give me some time to find a job…and please don’t make a scene here.” Harold was pleading at the same time very embarrassed.

Mrs. Scot’s blood rushed down and her face became redder then yelling much louder than earlier, “IF YOU DO NOT WANT SOME SCANDAL YOU SHOULD HAVE PAID EARLIER!” Then the guy from earlier intervened.

“Miss, may I know…how much is his rental fee?”

Mrs. Scot became mild after seeing the guy then replied “$1,000”

The guy got his wallet then brought out some cash and gave it to the woman.

Mrs. Scot went off happily.

“Uhm…thanks dude and sorry about earlier…” Harold apologized.

“Hey…who said it was for benevolence…maybe earlier but now nope…” He grinned.

“What?” Harold was puzzled.

----------------------

The guy followed Harold to his apartment.

“Hey, hey…who said that you can follow me to my place…I don’t even know you!” Harold halted the guy.

“Oh…I’m sorry…I am Wayne Colt…and from now on I’m going to stay at your place for 3 months…don’t worry I’ll pay you and I’ll take care all the expenses. I know you’re jobless and you seem having a luxurious lifestyle even though you’re broke…so it’s okay, right?”

“WHAT…” Harold couldn’t believe and the last thing that made him vomit was…

“Oh, before I forget you’re going to be my boyfriend…” Wayne added with a mischievous smile.

------------------------

“Look, dude, don’t make me lose my patience on you I’m bad when I get mad…so stop joking around…”

Wayne rebutted, “C’mon, so you’re saying that you’re ungrateful after what I’d done…”

“C’mon I can pay you and I’m not into homo relationship!” Harold was glaring.

“Hahaha…who said I’m serious about you…it was just until you pay me…and I don’t think you can pay me tomorrow or even within a month…”

Harold now wanted to hit Wayne so bad that he imagined ripping his internal organs and tossing it on the river. (‘^o^)? (Oh…my…scary)

“…hey…you thought of killing me noh…hahaha…it’s written all over your face…hahaha…” Wayne teased.

Harold was irritated. “Yeah, if only killing is legal…your body would have been floating on the lake of Jersey by now…” he growled.

“…you know what I like your attitude…that means I won’t be bothered on the idea that you’ll going to like me later on… ” Wayne replied then giggling.

“Ha…who the h*ll gonna like a gay!” Harold twitched.

“Hahahah…Good…good…” Wayne said with full of himself.

--------------------

Harold just allowed the bossy attitude of Wayne for the meantime.

“Okay, just for three months…wait I can kick him out if I can get a good job and pay him…okay time to go job hunting.” He thought to himself but…

“Harold cook me some nice dish…I want spaghetti…fried turkey…casserole…and sushi…” Wayne said while yawning.

“What?! I need to find a job so cook your own food… goodbye…” Harold was being ruthless.

---------------------------

Late afternoon,

Harold went home fruitless of his job hunting escapade much worst he saw Wayne half dead.

“Hey…don’t die here…I can’t afford in paying your funeral!”

“…I’m not dead…I haven’t eaten since this morning…” Wayne replied then fainted again.

“Sheeesh…you’re hopeless…to think that you got a lot of money…”

Harold didn’t have a choice but to cook him some food.

Wayne smelled the sweet aroma and whoalah…he immediately regain his strength and then rampaging the chow.

“Thank you for the food…” he smiled contentedly.

Somehow this made Harold smile. It’s been a long time when he shared same meal with someone else.

“Hey, tomorrow let’s go to a theme park!” Wayne said while using a toothpick on his teeth.

“What for?” Harold asked.

“Our first date!” Wayne replied happily.

“WTF!”

------------------------

Hope you still gonna read the next chap…(^o^)