D. Maybe He's My Gangster Lover...Hope Not! Chapter 4

Another chap here...hope you still gonna read it! Mis4-2n8 the SMOOTH CRIMINAL! Harharhar -^0^-

-------------------------

Chapter 4 Papa…Papa…I am sick…call Mama Johann very quick…

------------------------

“Of all people…” teacher Johann sighed. He and little Mika were about to leave and heading school when they saw the glaring… super scary…and deadly appearance of none other than ALEJANDRO.

“Papa?!” Mika was shocked.

“Let me explain…” Johann tried to mediate but…

SMACK!

Alejandro hit him.

“Ouch…that was uncalled for!” Johann was soothing his face.

“YOU FAGGOT STAY AWAY FROM MY DAUGHTER!” Alejandro yelled then hauling his daughter away.

“WaaaaaaaaAaaaaaaah…duwanna…I wanna me mama…” Mika sniff then struggling.

“MIKA!” Alejandro said firmly. At once Mika saw that his father won’t tolerate her tantrums when he’s sounded like that. So, she just silently sobs.

-------------------------

Meanwhile…

“Okay…his punch hurts but I guess that will solve my problem with the kid hehehe…ouch…wait a sec…why did he call me faggot?!” Johann was puzzled but shrugged out and got himself an ice bag.

----------------------------

Then…Mika didn’t go to school.

Tuesday – Mika was absent.

Wednesday – She’s also absent.

Thursday – Still, no Mika around…

Two weeks had pass and Mika did not attend  her class.

Johann panicked. “What happen to her?” “Should I visit her…” “Call?” “Argh…Johann stop thinking she’ll probably sick…”

Then after class…teacher Johann was about to leave when an evil aura surrounded the place. Yes, it was Alejandro.

“Eeeeeck!” Johann jolted out closing his eyes and crossing his fingers.

“IDIOT! I’m NOT A VAMPIRE OR A MONSTER!” Alejandro hit him hard on his head while a bit pissy. He’s handsome and popular with women and that kind of a reaction was really an offending one.

“Che…anyway…come with me…” He hauled Johann.

Johann turned black and white. He thought that Alejandro will kill him. So, he decided to run away but Alejandro got him.

“Sheeesh…fool…I am just taking you to my daughter…what the h*ll are you thinking!” he’s angry now.

“You’re not going to kill me?” Johann fidgeted.

“OF COURSE NOT! MORON! MY DAUGHTER IS SICK AND KEEP ON BLABBING ABOUT YOU…SO MOVE YOUR ASS!”

“Grrr…who do you think you are…talking so all mighty…” teacher Johann was fuming because he hated arrogant people but he can’t say that out loud since Alejandro was a gang leader. He loves his life and a propagandist of peace.

---------------------------

As usual teacher Johann was blind folded until he arrived at the place, Mika immediately saw him and…

“MAMA!” she ran towards him.

The gangsters all stared at Johann. He was embarrassed and made an alibi…”Oh…you probably miss my special MAMA sandwich…I’ll go and make you one…eh…heh…let’s go inside…”

“Uhm…boss…” Serge tried to talk to Alejandro.

“SHUT UP!” He walked out. He thought that the guy was about to asked why his daughter called Johann her mama. Alejandro was too embarrassed.

But in reality, “Did I say something bad?! I was about to say that his woman just called from overseas…” Serge said while talking to the other gang members but they all just shrugged.

-----------------------------