4 gender doesn't matter but feelings do

I said I'll be  pervertless person but i guess I can't hehehe (^-^)

------------------

            In Australia, Jason called Angelo after his conference with other delegates. They made the usual lovey-dovey conversation. After he ended his call, he recognized a familiar person dragging by some haughty guys in an alley. The guy he saw was Eliot his  older brother.

“What is he doing here?” Jason thought and decided to follow him secretly.

He reached an abandon place. “What the h*ll is this place?” he thought. To describe the place, it was an old storage building with overgrown grass. It wasn’t a scary place but not a place to hang out with.

One guy shouted and commanding his pal, “PULL IT OFF!” then followed by a big laughed.

“What are they doing with him?” Jason was curious but could not see what the goons had been doing with his brother. He tiptoed closer.

---------------

Meantime, Elliot who was drug and too weak to struggle  was being strip off by a huge guy. Another tall guy from behind kissed him at his neck and pinching his n*pples. Then the huge guy jerked Elliot’s p*nis.

“Uhm…stoooooppiiiiiit….” Elliot moaned. He didn’t want to be in that embarrassing moment. Those two bastards were his friends…supposed to be friends. He thought that they were good enough to listen in his recent heartache.  He never thought in his wildest dream to be played by them. He swore to make them pay after he recovers.

 The two guys enjoyed themselves when the tall guy take off his pants and got his big d*ck out. “I’m going first…” he said.  Eliot was shocked and shivering. The other guy whispered, “Hey take it easy and enjoy…you want it, right?” the guy snickered.

The huge guy was about to push it in when a sudden commotion happened.

BLAM!

The two guys received two iron gallons at their face. The intruder was Jason. The two culprits tried to fight but ended up beaten and escaped. 

Jason saw his brother’s pity condition. He never thought that his brother would be in such situation. Elliot was a bulldozer in terms of attitude and strength but ever since his injury came, he became vulnerable. He was about to help him but the later struggled.

“Look, I can take care of myself…GO AWAY!” Elliot pushed his brother away. Being older and legitimate son, he couldn’t take to be looked down by a bastard. Jason was an illegitimate son of their father from a maid. Jason’s mother died after childbearing and to avoid public disgrace, they fabricated a lie  that Jason was an adopted son and came from a poor farmer’s family. Elliot and Jason were good friends even they know the truth  but when Angelo came into the scene. Their relationship cracked. They started to have a heated argument even in the slightest thing. Eliot became arrogant which Jason couldn’t take.

Back to the scene, Jason, who was good in nature, still helped his brother even if the later opposed.