Find Another Mate Chapter 2

Chapter 2

Crimson just stared at his loyal manservant. He was puzzled. Azure never complained anything. He just keeps on doing what he was told to.

“Jeez…he rarely speaks and when he does he just say ‘What else do you want me to do?’…is he a robot?” Crimson thought while staring at Azure.

“Is something wrong?” Azure asked who’s uneasy when someone was staring at him. Then Crimson noticed a fading tattoo at Azure’s left arm.

“Nothing…” Crimson replied, “…but what was that tattoo at your arm? It looks fading is that a henna?” he added.

Long silence…

Finally Azure uttered, “It’s your name…”

“Huh…my name?” Crimson was stunned and looked at it clearly. It was true. It was his name written in old English.

“Why do you have my name tattooed? Are you that in love with me?” he jested.

“Yes, before you rejected me…this tattoo is a manifestation of the feminine clan of their fated lover…but once rejected this will started to fade and will be replace by a new one.

Hearing that Crimson’s chest ache but pretended that it’s a very nice occurrence. “That’s good.”

---------------------------------

“Jeez, living in the human world was a hitch…though women are good in bed…” Crimson thought while lighting his cigarette. He rarely went home and if he did it’s nearly dawn.

“Welcome home…” Azure greeted Crimson as he opened the door.

“Wha- are you still awake?” Crimson was astounded.

“You tell me before…to always wait for you…” Azure replied plainly.

“Jeez…are you stupid do you have to do whatever I tell you?!” Crimson yelled.

“It’s my job…”

Those words hurt, Crimson, “Waiting because it was your job! Dammit then do not ever do it…” He hated that he only waited for him because it was his job and it wasn’t a voluntary concern attitude. He sounded like a pouting boyfriend. (^o^)?

---------------

Since Crimson promised to help Azure to find his next mate, he acted as if searching though he didn’t. He seems to like Azure for himself though he didn’t want to divulge it.

So, he ended up in a whore-house. He didn’t plan in going home but Azure’s face flash on his mind and he decided fix himself.

“Are you going already, it’s only ten?!” the woman said.

“Yeah, someone’s waiting for me…” Crimson grinned.

-------------------

“I’m ho-”

No one was waiting at Crimson.

“What the h*ll am I thinking…waiting on me huh…” That was too painful.

------------------

Crimson went over at Azure’s room. The guy was asleep. He looks closely and he thought that he was beautiful. Then suddenly, the thought of someone’s gonna take him away from him made a sudden impulse of being possessive.

He started kissing and holding him tightly.

“Hnnnnnpt…what are you doing…” Azure woke up in dazed then went back in reality when he saw Crimson pinning him down and his crouch poking at him.

“I guess you know it already…” Crimson grinned.

“Sigh…stop playing around will you…” Azure said calmly.

“Heh…the tattoo wasn’t fully fading…that means you’re still my mate…and I’m currently in heat.” Crimson said.

“Stoppit…are you trying to kill me?”

“What?!” Crimson was puzzled.

“You know that werewolves belonging in a feminine clan will die if their partner went on with someone else after having s*x…I don’t think you wanted to get involve with me…”

“Feh…was it proven?”

“….”

“Then let’s try…if you die then it’s true…if not then it’s not…” Crimson grinned. Azure was annoyed.

“Don’t put a person’s life at stake…” he murmured.

“I’m your master now so you have to be an obedient dog…”

-------------------------

Crimson held Azure’s body. It was warm and very comforting.

“I want all of him…” he thought.