Find Another Mate (BOYxBOY)

Find Another Mate...

Chapter 1

In the world of manbeast not different on the human world…

“Son he is Azure IV your fated lover…” The mother of Crimson V  the heir of the Crimson clan of southeast Werewolves said.

“Mother, don’t f*cking make fun of me my LOVER is a MALE!” Crimson yelled.

“Son, it’s not like it’s all over with you…this is just for the sake of our status…you can still have women as many as you want but the marriage should be with him…” Crimson the IV stated flatly.

“I DON’T CARE WITH THAT SH*TTY STATUS YOUR TELLING  ME…IT’S NO-WAY!” Crimson V grumbled. Azure just stared at the guy without any emotions.

“You stop that poker face of yours and decline too!” Crimson V was pissed.

“I can’t…if this marriage won’t go I’ll be sent on the human world and be a human’s slave.” Azure replied.

“Che…who cares…”

“You can’t do this for generations our clan had been tied through this…” Azure III, father of Azure IV protested.

Crimson V glared everbody froze. He was known for being violent once angered.

“Enough…nothing will happen in doing this…let’s go home father…” Azure IV stood and went off.

“But…”

------------------------------

After that incident Azure IV was sent on Earth, the human’s home, since he belonged to the feminine clan this was his punishment for not marrying the fated lover.

Somehow Crimson V was bothered over it. “If only that bastard retaliate…then I won’t be feeling this uneasiness…grr…” The Masculine Clan where Crimson belonged won’t be affected with that rule.

-------------------------------

Crimson went on earth just to check Azure and plan to get home after seeing him but…

He saw the dude being held by a guy and it seems that Azure was helpless about it.

“What the h*ll is wrong with him!” he murmured. Then immediately grabbed Azure away of the place.

“Hands off…” Azure said.

“WHAT!? I JUST HELPED YOU …” Crimson was gritting. “…ATLEAST BE GRATEFUL.”

“NO one asked your help.” Azure replied plainly.

“GRRR…BASTARD!”

“Besides it’s your FAULT that I am here…” Azure said then walking away.

“Grrr…IDIOT who would want to marry a GUY! Moron…imbecile!” Crimson yelled.

“Whatever…I’ll be going now…”

Somehow Crimson felt that it was his fault and, “Okay…okay it’s my fault…at leats let me help you find you r next mate then I’m off the hook okay…” he uttered.

“No thank you…until I can find my next mate I will become a slave here…nothing would change…whether you are here or not…” Azure said.

“What don’t you have any pride? Being a human’s slave will…” he was interrupted when heard him replied, “I don’t mind.”

“Bastard…I was all worried and you…”

“I never asked you to get worried besides I’m here because of you…”

---------------------------

Crimson was pissed but still he followed Azure. In his astonishment, Azure went on a pub house then a huge guy hauled him like an animal.

“Grr…that idiot…” Crimson mumbled.

Much shocking, Azure was force to work as a man-whore. He easily attracts men which force him to pleasure them. Crimson couldn’t take it anymore and slay the people on the pub.

Still, Azure protected his master.

“Idiot out of the way!” Crimson yelled but Azure was glaring and ready for a kill.

Crimson surrendered since his a werewolf he knows that once they got a human master they will protect them until their death.

So he decided to make a low blow on Azure that made him unconscious. Then he got some blood on Azure’s master and concealed it in a necklace crystal.

---------------------

After an hour Azure recovered and saw himself in a comfy room. There he saw Crimson standing at the door. He started in a fighting mode.

“What do you want and my master…what did you do to him?!” he growled.

“Shut up…moron…I’m your new master now…see…” Crimson showed the crystal necklace with Azure’s previous master. “As long as I have this I’m your master…” he added.

“Why are you doing this?” Azure asked.

“Grr…you low level monkey can’t even know WHY?! Geez…” Crimson sighed and added, “I hate seeing my kind being so STUPID towards humans…so until you get your new mate you’ll going to serve me!”

Azure just stared plainly and nod.

Crimson was pissed of his reaction, “No wonder why you’re being pushed because of that unaffected reaction of yours…I can’t believe that for once I was asked to marry a stoic beast like you!”

“Is that all you can say? Then shall I go to the kitchen and serve your dinner?” Azure said dismissively then went off.

“Grrrr…why did I ever help him…stupid…imbecile…mutt!” Crimson kicked the door.

---------------------------------------

To be continued…