1. I Want My Brother

A new story here…(^o^) please don’t hate me coz it has an incest theme…if you don’t like that…(^_^)?...

Don’t read it… ENJOY! JUST LOVING BOY LOVE AHU! AHU! \(^O^)/

WARNING: A bit mushy…I just love that word harharhar

---------------------------

I want My Brother (Chapter 1)

------------------------------

Five years ago…

“As the will stated, you can only be able to get the part of your inheritance if you successfully take care of your younger brother until he reach the right age to take over the Hudson state…” the Hudson family lawyer said.

“Sh*t, are you mocking me…those bastard until their death they keep on mocking my existence…thank you and I don’t need it!” Xayke Hudson yelled while grumbling, “Why did I ever came in here after all…I’d had enough without their help.” He was supposed to be the son and heir of the Hudson family but because of the Chinese astrological belief, he was branded as the family jinx. He was abandoned and forced to lead in hardship at the early age of 10 when his younger brother was born.

In order to live, he associated with local gangsters and learned to pick pocket at the early age and when he reach 15 he became a host. Now that he’s 20, he was able to establish a coffee shop but in order to protect his place; a Mafia’s leader became his lover.

Xayke was leaving the room when he saw his younger brother standing at the door. He was Zed Hudson. He looks like their father while him was a carbon copy of their mother.

“Sh*t just seeing his face makes me angrier…” Xayke thought.

“Mister Xayke…please reconsider…you’re his only relative…and I know you are angry to your parents but I think they’re regretting it…so…” Mr. Redsen the lawyer insisted.

“Tch…are you stupid…he got a lot of money…buy him some nanny…” Xayke retorted.

Upon hearing that, Zed’s tears came out. Xayke felt that he’s a bully.

“Grrr…yo…stop crying for crying out loud…men don’t cry!” he yelled but Zed burst more.

Xayke twitched his head, “Okay, I’ll take him but he’ll stay with me…” He didn’t want to live at the Hudson mansion because it reminds him of how his family betrayed him because of some nonsense Chinese beliefs.

-------------------------

At Xayke’s place,

“Okay, your highness…you’ll sleep here in the sofa…cook your own food…and go to school alone…don’t expect me to be your nanny…so move your ass!” He yelled then lighting a cigarette.

“Smoking is bad for your health…” Zed said.

“Look, mister smartass…YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO LECTURE ME AND ONE LAST THING DON’T ASK ANYTHING, OKAY! He went off to his coffee shop.

----------------

Xayke stayed at his lover’s place

“Hnnn…so you let your brother stayed at your place…hnnn…” Dreg said while nipping the neck of Xayke.

“Ahnnn…can you stop talking about him and let’s finish this up…” he complained.

“Sure…your wish is my command…” Dreg grinned. He started to lick then bite his t*ts that made a lot of shiver in Xayke’s body.

“Heh…you like it?” Dreg teased. “Shut up and just do it…” Xayke was annoyed. “Y’know I hate it when you act so tough…” Dreg was pissed. Xayke gulped. He know that Dreg is bad when his mad. “Sorry I was just frustrated…” “Then don’t dare to put all your frustrations over me…” Dreg was releasing a deadly aura. He started to tie the arms of Xayke at his back then spreading his legs wide. He also put a restraining tube at Xayke’s p*nis and gag his mouth. Dreg loved bondage especially when he’s angry.

He pounded him hard until Xayke couldn’t take it anymore. He passed out.

-----------------

Around three in the morning, Xayke went home. His ass still hurts. He wouldn’t want it to be like that if only he had enough courage to break up with the guy but he needed protection. So he just waits until Dreg got tired of him.

He opened the door then saw Zed shivering while sleeping on the sofa.

Xayke felt a bit of compassion to the kid and carry him to his bed.

-------------------

Zed woke up and found himself in a very comfortable place. It’s not cold anymore. Then he realized that he was hugging something. Then he saw his brother’s face sleeping beside him.

“He’s so warm…” Zed thought then smiled. He went back to sleep and hugged his brother tighter.

---------------------