Run - Chapter 1

~And I am still here waiting, ~Though I have my doubts. ~ I am damaged at best.. ~ Like you've already figured out. ~ I'm falling apart ~ I'm barely breathing.. ~ With a broken heart. ~ That's still beating.. ~

~RUN!~

*CHRISTINA POV:

"run!"  Mum screamed at me through the mind link, I watched in terror as the unfamiliar wolves surrounded my parents,

"both of you! run!" My dad screamed,

"I can't just leave you here!' I screamed back panicking.

"Christina" Ethan thought mournfully  "it's over... We have to have to go.. Or they'll kill us" 

I turned to Ethan limping slightly on my paw "we can't E.. they're our parents..."

My brothers black wolf huffed,

"Christina Black go now! Do not turn around do not look back.. RUN!"  My dad screamed using his Alpha tone, I whimpered and cowered under his order, not being able to break it I turned and ran, Ethan close at my heel.

--------

Neither Ethan or I knew where we were, we had been running non-stop for days past towns and cities never leaving the forest, we had finally reached a small town where the forest was thick with other werewolves scents, we were tired, thirsty and hungry, I didn't argue when Ethan told me we would be staying here.. Not like I really had a choice anyway.

We came across a small house in the middle of the woods I stayed beside a tree as Ethan changed. He walked up to the house naked and climbed through an open window to get us both clothes. I became nervous the second he disappeared from sight.. I didn't trust anyone anymore, and most of I was terrified of any other wolf that wasn't my brother. 

I whined nervously as I heard something shatter inside, instantly relaxing when I heard my brothers deep voice,

"ah shit" he cursed before coming into view and climbing out the window. I gave a Wolfie grin to my now fully clothed brother,

"here you go Chrissy, they might be a bit big for you.. But they were the only women's clothes I could find." he said stroking my head,

I growled at him "I am not a dog!" I thought to him,

"actually sis... technically you are a dog" he said chuckling, I growled at him and took the clothes between my teeth stalking off to a nearby tree I changed and pulled on the baggy denim shorts, bra and tank top Ethan had gotten me.

"Thanks" I said coming from behind the tree he was right the clothes were too big they were literally hanging off me,

"lets go find a hotel or something to stay in, I miss the luxury of a bed" Ethan said running a hand through his inky black hair

"agreed" I muttered following Ethan through the clearing and onto the other side of the road.

"So" I said glancing around "do you think they even have a hotel here?"

"Urgh" Ethan growled 'it's okay.. I'll find us somewhere to sleep" he said sighing slightly,

I smiled and linked arms with him "it's okay E I have complete faith in you, I don't really mind if we can't find a hotel, I'll be happy just to sleep in the forest again."

"No" he growled his light brown eyes turning more yellow "I promised mum and dad I'd take care of you!"

I stiffened tears coming fast to my eyes "I know" I whispered "but we can only take things one step at a time."