Pity - Chapter 5

~White lips, pale face ~ Breathing in snowflakes. ~ Burnt lungs, sour taste. ~  lately her face seems Slowly sinking, wasting Crumbling like pastries. ~ And they scream ~ The worst things in life come free to us. ~ 'cause we're just under the upper hand. ~

~It's too cold outside ~ For angels to fly ~ An angel will die ~ Convered in white ~ Closed eye ~ and hoping for a better life. ~

~Pity~

CHRISTINA POV:

"Yes" Sebastian said softly "it's my mother's design, she spent so long doing it before she got k- um before she left" he said softly his grip tightening on me.

"Oh" I said smiling "it's wonderful" an unwanted giggle escaped me lips and Sebastian chuckled setting me down on my feet.

"Nice place" Ethan muttered walking up to us and grabbing my hand pulling me behind him slightly, Sebastian gave a warning growl and his eyes became slightly golden. I sighed and pulled my hand out of Ethan's grip.

"Come on, let's just go inside" I mumbled.

"Yeah okay" Sebastian said walking ahead of us his shoulders shaking slightly,

"your so mean" I grumbled to Ethan as we followed him.

"It's not my fault he tried to kill you is it?" He asked looking down and raising an eyebrow at me,

"urgh, you suck" I muttered elbowing him gently.

"And you're short" he said poking his tongue out at me,

"really? That's the best you have?" I asked laughing at him.

"Shut up" he mumbled,

"your so grumpy" I said rolling my eyes.

"Yeah well,your annoying, immature, naive, blunt and last but not least your name is Christina Black... Are you seeing the problem yet?"

I growled at him "you are the meanest big brother ever" I whined,

I heard Sebastian growl ahead of us, he must've heard what Ethan said.

"God, he's a grumpy one isn't he?" Ethan muttered.

"Ethan" I whined elbowing him "be nice!"

"Hey Chrissy I was thinking maybe we should run while we have the chance you know 'cause he's up there and were over here and if we ran now he wouldn't have the chance to catch us before we're over the border line" he said grinning mischievously at me.

"Or" I said pinching his cheeks "you could try and be a good little wolf and do as your told" I said smiling sweetly.

"Please hurry" Sebastian called from the doorway,

"come on E, lets go" I said taking his hand and skipping the rest of the way up the path to Sebastian.

- - -

We stepped inside Sebastian's huge house, Sebastian himself had disappeared saying that he'd be be right back. I instantly had the feeling I didn't belong and that it would be best for me to turn around and run. Everyone within a few meters of us had turned to us and were growling in a threatening way. I stiffened and backed into Ethan's embrace as he growled back, a huge guy stepped towards us with a growl that seemed to vibrate the room he was glaring at my brother. I snarled at him and took a step forwards looking a lot braver then I felt this guy was as big as Sebastian.

"Hm" the guy snorted down at me "filthy little rouge" he snarled slapping me so hard that I launched backwards and hit the floor hard with a pained whimper. I cradled my cheek and growled viciously at the man who had slapped me baring my teeth.