Past Life Chapter 20 part 2

~Past Life~

I woke up bleary eyed and groggy reaching out to touch Axel I felt my heart skip a beat when my hand met the cool covers. He was gone, the immediate unease my wolf gave off made me want to jump from the bed and see if the world had ended around me but  my killer headache stopped me from even trying to climb to my feet. Rubbing my eyes I focused on Sebastian who was standing in the doorway gripping it so tightly it looked as if it was about the buckle underneath the pressure he was putting on, his eyes were a glowing golden yellow and somewhere deep within me instantly prickled with fear. I could see his mouth moving but my ears couldn't catch the words no matter how hard I tried it almost felt as if I was stuck inside a sound proof bubble.

He wasn't angry at me, he wasn't even looking at me, no he was staring at Axel as his canines extended as their blurred voices seemed to grow louder and louder around me making it feel as if the fragile glass bubble that I had fabricated would break at any moment slicing me to pieces. They didn't notice though they didin't even seem to care as their mumbles started forming real words.

Smash

And there it was, my bubble was gone and suddenly I was in the room and not suffocating in some bubble from the distance, the boys looked at me, Sebastian was no longer angry and Axel looked slightly relieved where as I was curled up in the covers gasping for air.

"Chrissy?" Sebastian asked softly his gaze snapping to me almost immediately

I stared at him as my chest rose and fell at a fast pace "what were you talking about" I demanded breathlessly causing Sebastian to pale and Axel look at me blankly

"I don't know what you're talking about" Axel stated blankly swiping his fiery hair from his forehead

"You were talking but I couldn't hear you.. the glass was going to cut me" I said softly realising how ridiculous I sounded I opened and closed my mouth a few more times before settling to stay quiet.

"It's part of the memory block" Axel said more to Sebastian then me "It's letting us know that she is no where near ready to hear the entire truth"

"I am here you know, yep me the infamous Christina Black" I waved kicking the covers from me, my headache suddenly gone

"Where are you going?' Sebastian demanded immediately

"It's Thursday, I'm going to school" I stated staring at him as if he had just lost his mind.

"Axel, get out for a minute" Sebastian ordered peeling himself from the door way so Axel could past. My heart rate picked up the second his presence disappeared as it hit me, this was the first time we'd been alone since the fight and it made me uncomfortable in fact the undeniable urge to jump under the covers and hide from my own personal boogie monster was overwhelming.

"I'm sorry" Sebastian said surprising me out of my current escape plan,

"What?"

Walking towards me Sebastian reached out for me but I couldn't help but flinch every time his heavy combat boots made contact with the ground, bringing his hand to my face I stared up at him swallowing the lump in my throat as tingles erupted through me and it wasn't until he touched me that I realised just how much I had missed his touch. "I'm sorry Christina, I didn't mean for things to go that far, my wolf he just. He's trying to protect his mate even if the thing he's protecting it from doesn't pose a threat"

I didn't say anything I couldn't, I was afraid if I talked or moved my wolf would take over and I didn't know if she would attack him or try to jump his bones.

"Say something" Sebastian pleaded with me as I watched a flash of gold run through his eyes.

Still not speaking I raised my hand slowly to cup it around his causing a wide grin to spread across his face.  "Tomorrow with the full moon" he said excitedly "You and Ethan will be made true members of the pack" I felt myself gasp painfully at the mention of Ethan, it still hurt, my brother wasn't my brother and the life I knew wasn't my life, I had an entire past life that I can't even remember, I don't know what's real and what's not and I'm ninety-five percent sure I'm going crazy and I think I'm falling in love with the Alpha.

"Sounds great" I whispered weakly.