Remember - Chapter 17

~So it didn't go to plan ~ It's hard to understand ~ But now I know this is just our story ~ I will set out on my way ~ You're never in one place ~ And now I can learn to walk before we ~ Run, away to sin ~ It's just me ~ It's just you ~ One day at a time ~

~Remember~

"You must be rich!" I excalimed looking at the rich apartment that took up the entire top floor.

"My parents are, not me" he shrugged looking around the impressive apartment as if it bored him.

"But its so - much" I exclaimed "can I see your room?" I asked grinning

"Sure, down to your left and then the first door on your right" he shrugged moving to a black leather couch and throwing himself on it.

"Be right back" I opened Axel's bedroom door and found myself to be greatly dissapointed, I don't know what I expecting but the room with bare walls a white bed a empty desk and a bedside table with an alarm on it wasn't it.

"Oh, um" I said stepping inside to be bombarded with Axel's strangely familiar scent "you don't have any stuff" I said turning  to Axel who had followed me soon after.

"Yeah, I'm not planning on staying around here for too long" he shrugged,

"Why not? It's not that bad here" I said sitting on the edge of the bed in fear of ruining the crisp doona.

"I lied about my parents being on a buisness trip. They sent me here on my own to complete a mission of sorts"

"A mission? So you're a spy?" I asked trying my hardest not giggle.

"No, I've come to tell someone in this town the truth, when they are ready" he said staring at me his eyes burning behind his neutrul mask.

"Oh., so you'll leave when your done?" I couldn't help but feel dissapointed at this,

"Yeah, I'll take the person with me though"

"Who is this lucky person? Oh my god it's not Sebastian is it? Is that why he hates you so much I am so coming with you if you take him"

"Didn't you two have a fight?" Axel asked quirking his eyebrow in amusement

"So" I huffed glaring at him daring him to say anything else.

"Oh nothing, nothing at all" he gushed refusing to meet my eyes as the corners of his mouth titled into a smile.

"you are such a jerk" I shouted mockingly throwing a punch his way which he took without even flinching. "Ow! Ow! Ow!" I screamed cradiling my fist "what are you made of? Rock?" I cried as  fell to the ground dramatically.

"I'm suprised you didn't break your hand" he mused

"So you are made of rock" I accused

"No, you punch all wrong don't tuck your thumb into you fist, you'll just end up breaking it"

"I got that thanks" I hissed closing my eyes in mock pain I sensed him move closer and I felt my wolf shift playfully inside me

"Are you oka-" I didn't give him the chance to respond before I flew at him knocking him backwards and sending us flying into the open plan living area where we rolled around wresitling.

"Okay! I give" I squealed once he started tickiling me he slumped down by my side his chest rising and falling at a rapid rate which I matched with him equally, I felt my eyes drooping and saw Axel sit up in front of me his blurred figure reaching out for me.

"What I do for a little more time to spend with you" I heard him sigh as I fell into darkness.

Dream