First Fight - Chapter 16

Between the lines of fear and blame ~ You begin to wonder why you came ~ Let him know that you know best ~ try to slip past his defence without granting innocence ~And I would have stayed up with you all night ~ Had I known how to save a life

First Fight

I knew better than to run from Sebastian this time but the frightened squeal that left my lips only brought attention to us.

"Out!" Sebastian thundered to the entire werewolf class. Lucy shot me an apologetic look as she fought his command for as long as she could before she too bolted out.

I felt myself being pushed back into the wall I felt my knees weaken underneath me as I stared up Sebastian his hands burning through the well worn cotton on my waist.

"What is that?" he growled.

"Uh - umm I - it was Lucy's only spare" cringing as my voice shook I stared into his glowing eyes ignoring the feeling in the back of my mind telling me to high tail it. I found myself reaching up to hold the side of his face in my hand he closed his eyes and nuzzled into my hand as if was the most precious thing he'd ever received. I felt my breath catch in my throat as his hands moved under my shirt and rubbed against my skin gently he leant forwards and buried his face in the crook of my throat inhaling as if he were trying to take my scent and memorise it. I found my hands running over his back daringly I could feel every ridge and muscle to rippled as he moved.

"I'm just so lucky" he whispered huskily before diving in to claim my lips I found my hands unintentionally exploring his abs. His mouth attacked mine dotingly and I took it in appreciation. He growled lowly and his grip on my waist tightened as he deepened the kiss and began grinding himself against me. Red flags went up.

"Sebastian. Stop" I said breathlessly pushing against his rock hard chest to my surprise his did so quite willingly.

"I'm sorry Chrissy, did I hurt you" he asked suddenly checking me over for injuries.

"No, no I'm fine. I'm not ready for all that though" I muttered fidgeting uncomfortably.

"You two do realise that it is lunch right now" Axel said strolling into the gym.

Sebastian growled and hovered over me hiding my skimpily clad body from the familiar boy.

"Get out Axel"

Axel only laughed "I am of higher standing that you, you know that right, my orders come from a much higher power. Not from you."

"I'll just go and get changed" I muttered my gaze shifting between the two boys before I shuffled against the wall and slipped inside the girls change rooms. Yanking the dreadful uniform off and pulling the flower printed dress and shoving my feet into the black shiny pumps that Lucy had forced me to wear grabbing my things from the locker I walked out to see that Axel was gone and Sebastian was waiting by the door for me with a tense smile on his face.

"Why don't you like him?" I asked cocking my head

"Uh - Nothing, it's nothing he just seems off." Sebastian grunted.

"He told me he was my guardian angel or something" I said intertwining our hands together.

"You've spoken to him alone?" he growled.

"Yeah, when I was at the track actually that reminds me, I want to try out"

"Axel is in the track team" he spat "why don't you ask him" he tore his grip from mine and stormed off leaving me standing in the entrance of the gym alone as I watched him storm across the sports field and into the main building of the school. Just like that as if the wolf spirits were watching and laughing the most overly used and cliche' thing happened, it started raining. Pouring was more like it I couldn't see two steps in front of me.