Control - Chapter 10

~ Talk to me ~ I'm torn ~ I could get lost in a voice like yours ~ No one knows you like I do ~ They don't see you like I do baby ~ They'll try to ~ But only if they knew ~ They'll never come close to you ~ And you brighten up the world with your eyes ~And you're so damn lovely ~ When you're on my mind ~

~Control~

I ran through the forest as fast as my legs would carry me, branches whipping at me I glanced over my shoulder to see a flash between the trees.

"shit, shit, shit" I cursed spinning around trying to find my best option. "um - oh my god. Where do I go?" I asked myself choosing a small path between thick trees and bolting down it the sound of growls following.

"God Sebastian, don't eat me!" I cried as the growls got closer,

"CHRISSY" I heard Sebastian's voice holler,

"wait, if that's not Sebastian then who? Oh please be Rose, pretty please" I muttered under my breath as I tripped and face planted, "ow, that's just great" I whined.

A low growl came from my left and an unfamiliar sandy wolf emerged from the shadows.

"SEBASTIAN HELP" I screamed getting to my feet and running,

"jesus, what do I do, crazy testosterone filled mate or mean growling wolf that I don't know. How about neither, yup that works for me" I tore through the forest doing my best to be quick and agile.

"Stupid doctor and her stupid rules" I cursed under my breath as I climbed over a fallen log.

"Ethan?" I thought desperately,

"Chrissy, where are you?" Ethan cried,

"I- I don't know, I'm lost and there's another wolf out here. I don't know if he's from Sebastian's pack or not. He was growling so I'm thinking not. Where's Sebastian?" I thought tripping over again,

"don't know, he won't phase though he panicked the second you left his wolf is still in control but I don't think he wants to - um - take advantage of you anymore" he said tightly,

"oh, good. I think, I have to go I really can't concentrate on talking to you and navigating my way through the forest at the same time. Bye E love you."  I thought softly before cutting of the mind link and concentrating on the uneven uphill ground in front of me. "Jesus, the world really hates me today doesn't it?"

"Christina where are you?" Sebastian called,

"Sebastian" I screamed hoping he'd be able to find me I mean what description was I supposed to give him, yeah I'm at a big rocky hill there are probably twenty others in the forest good luck.

The growl came again closer this time, I turned to see the wolf right behind me. "SEBASTIAN! SEBASTIAN" I screamed as I stumbled and fell grazing my hands as the wolf. "Sebastian, help me" I whispered as the wolf pounced.

SEBASTIAN POV:

I ran through the forest fast barely containing my wolf as I ran on my human legs screaming for her over and over again. No reply. I stopped and sniffed the air the stinging smell of metallic blood filled the air. Chrissy. Cursing blatantly I ran towards the smell of her blood and the sounds of her whimpers.

"LET ME OUT" my wolf bellowed angrily "MUST GET MATE" he snarled I ran through the clearing onto a rocky hill I saw Christina lying there sobbing and whimpering her arms protecting her face as a wolf I didn't recognise attacked her.

That was it. I lost all control letting my wolf  take control. How dare he hurt her the bastard! I'm going to kill him and his whole fucking pack. Growling lowly I pounced tearing the poor excuse for a wolf of my injured mate and tore into him pushing past his mental barriers as I attacked.