I Love You

~ I Love You ~

I'm not sure how long it's been, I'm certain it's been longer than a month, the memories of my newly found family are beginning to grow distant in my mind. I tried the violent approach for the first week, it only ended in a retaliation more painful than I ever could have imagined. I swapped tactics, giving him the willing and sweet Queen that he so desperately wanted by acting as if I had fallen for him. It made me sick to the stomach to act. 

The distinct sound of the door unlocking brought me back to my senses as a dirty haired man with hard brown eyes entered the room, a tray of food in his hands "hello mongrel, sorry I forgot to feed you yesterday. I know you must be hungry, which is why I brought you this absolutely delicious food" he spoke sarcastically.

I snarled viciously and slammed the tray of the mans hands with my foot. He returned my snarl, pushing long matted hair of his eyes he looked down at me cruelly. 

"You stupid bitch, are you trying to get yourself killed?" he growled lashing out and wrapping his hands around my throat. 

"Yes" I hissed staring him straight in the eye, silently challenging him as his grip tightened even further. I couldn't breathe. My lungs burned, screaming for oxygen. I wouldn't give in, I wasn't going to give a man who would want nothing more than to see me die that satisfaction of seeing me weak. 

"Dan! That is your Queen! What if the Alpha catches you?" A girl cried from the doorway, 'Dan's' eyes swung in her direction before settling back on me. 

"She's no Queen of mine. She's a royal, a pureblood, she thinks she's better than all of us" he hissed angrily as I stopped being able to breathe all together. I became dizzy and my eyes fluttered closed suddenly feeling as if I was floating. And then I wasn't. Colliding with the ground hard I winced and rolled onto my back gasping for air, taking in great lungfuls of air, the black dots in my vision clearing. I turned my head to the man who'd taken me, I'd since learnt that his name was Wolf, I was certain that he had chosen this name for himself. 

"I'm going to kill you mutt" he spat "and I'm going to enjoy it" he cackled a wide grin stretching across his face revealing his canines. 

"No!" I cried in terror, not wanting to witness this sadistic mans way of murdering. 

"I beg your pardon sweetness?" he growled turning his head towards me slowly. 

"Don't kill him" 

"My dear Queen, he disrespected you. He. Will. Pay" he snarled his eyes glowing blood red. 

"Honey" I gritted out between clenched teeth the term of endearment "he deserves to live with the fact that he disrespected his Queen forever. He deserves to live with the guilt of almost killing me. He will be the most hated in the pack, it's far worse than what death will deal him" I rambled quickly keeping my eyes trained on Dan who was staring at me with wide eyes. 

"You're right" he said grinning "did you hear that Dan! You have to live with what you've done!" he cackled madly. 

"Um - darling" I gritted out "I accidentally dropped some food, do think Dan could get me some more?" I asked blinking innocently. 

"Of course. Dan! Now!" Dan scuttled off quickly, but not before looking back at me and mouthing 'thank you' I scowled at him in return.

"You've been so good to me these past few weeks sweet, let me remove the cuffs" I grinned internally as he reached forwards and unlocked the cuffs pulling them roughly from my skin. I hissed in pain as the nails withdrew from my wrists, I stared down at the uneven and bloodied holes left behind by the nails.